Tuners

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Nothing but good from Torrie at Unleashed. Customer service is unrivaled. Late nights, weekends. It's like he never sleeps. Can't beat the lifetime support/retuning for purchased tunes.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
I used a Livernois Tuner on my 2017 Explorer Sport and it was FANTASTIC! ; everything they advertised it to be. I spoke to the Folks at Livernois on Tuesday this week because I was resetting the Explorer to stock in anticipation of trading it in for a Ranger.
They told me if I did get the Ranger to send my Tuner back to them with proof of purchase (of the Ranger) and they would re-flash the tuner to take tunes for the Ranger and provide those tunes for free! WOW! just Freekin' WOW!
I boxed up the tuner with the required info (I got a RMA Number from them) and it is currently UPSing its way to them as I write this!
Livernois! :)
That’s Great!

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Nothing but good from Torrie at Unleashed. Customer service is unrivaled. Late nights, weekends. It's like he never sleeps. Can't beat the lifetime support/retuning for purchased tunes.
Yup, seems like a great guy!

CoastieN70

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Retired
Tuner arrived and of course it didn't do it's thing , seems my truck is so new it's ECM is not in the data base from Ford yet. Not to worry, a quick software update from Livernois and I assume a call/email to Ford from Livernois get the tuner to recognize my Truck. Still there are no tunes written for my ECM as of yet.

I uploaded my Stock Tune to the Gang at Livernois and they are diligently working up said tunes. They should be ready in a few days. I am stoked... :)

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Tuner arrived and of course it didn't do it's thing , seems my truck is so new it's ECM is not in the data base from Ford yet. Not to worry, a quick software update from Livernois and I assume a call/email to Ford from Livernois get the tuner to recognize my Truck. Still there are no tunes written for my ECM as of yet.

I uploaded my Stock Tune to the Gang at Livernois and they are diligently working up said tunes. They should be ready in a few days. I am stoked... :)
Good deal!
Sponsored