Order Tracking

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Got an update from my dealer. Was told the reason my trucks ETA appears N/A is because they are currently spraying in the bed liner which is done off site of the plant. Told it will take 7 days and once liner is done the truck will be awaiting shipment. Ill know more by 2/20/19.
What was your blend date?

Mine was 2/1 and I also have the spray-in bedliner. I’ve heard conflicting reports of 1-2 weeks delay on that option.
Sponsored

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription

Mine was 2/1 and I also have the spray-in bedliner. I’ve heard conflicting reports of 1-2 weeks delay on that option.
My blend date is 2/8 Which is accurate since the fordpass app showed change right after that day. My dealer called ahead and was told its a 7 day turnaround and my day 7 is this Wednesday. Hopefully this holds true.

Crismac

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford Ranger XLT, 2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Railroad Conductor

IMHO, I think the spray in bedliner is the cause just some dealers are not saying that or being not told that.

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger 1943 Willys Jeep
Occupation
Retired Engineer
IMHO, I think the spray in bedliner is the cause just some dealers are not saying that or being not told that.
I was told my truck was built and released to the Body shop for the Bedliner Spray. Tracking still shows in production even though the truck build was completed on 2/14. Hopefully it takes just 1 week for the spray job to be completed but I'll find that out come Wednesday. The Body Shop Spray Job is undoubtedly one of the causes for the extended "In Production" status.

EDIT: in Italics

Last edited:

Crismac

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford Ranger XLT, 2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Railroad Conductor
I was told my truck was built and released to the Body shop for the Bedliner Spray. Tracking still shows in production even though the truck build was completed on 2/14. Hopefully it takes just 1 week for the spray job to be completed but I'll find that out come Wednesday. The Body Shop Spray Job is undoubtedly the cause of the extended "In Production" status.
Yeah Geoff that is what happend to mine, it was in production status for 16 days waiting for spray in bed liner once it was completed it took 4 days to get on a rail car. Hopefully it will arrive at the first of the month.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I was told my truck was built and released to the Body shop for the Bedliner Spray. Tracking still shows in production even though the truck build was completed on 2/14. Hopefully it takes just 1 week for the spray job to be completed but I'll find that out come Wednesday. The Body Shop Spray Job is undoubtedly the cause of the extended "In Production" status.
Mine was completed 2/6 so what’s going on with my truck. Is it waiting for the bedliner or stuck in ramp jail?

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Mine was completed 2/6 so what’s going on with my truck. Is it waiting for the bedliner or stuck in ramp jail?
Beats me, knowing how Ford is hosing this up maybe both. I'm not holding my breath on a 1 week bedliner spray given what you and others are going thru. And I'm wondering if Ramp jail is caused by the trucks needing a bedliner install. How they ever managed to block completed trucks with incomplete trucks is beyond reasoning. I hope yours gets shipped soon.

Last edited:

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
On the very bottom for my window sticker is a date. The first time I noticed it, the date was 1/31/19. Now the date on the very bottom of my window sticker is 2/15/19. Anyone have any idea what their date at the very bottom of the window sticker represents?

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
On the very bottom for my window sticker is a date. The first time I noticed it, the date was 1/31/19. Now the date on the very bottom of my window sticker is 2/15/19. Anyone have any idea what their date at the very bottom of the window sticker represents?
When you accessed/generated the window sticker. I have several iterations of mine with a different date for each.

pannwfn

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 fx4 level II
Most likely date new form was OKed for use. They then throw out old ones. All manufacturers do this.

Tinsoldieroh

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had an'86, a '94, and an '05. Left with wife's jeep until the '19 arrives
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Looks to me like ford got caught with it's pants down on the bed liners. Probably expected 15 out of every 100 to need a spray in bed-liner, then it turned out to be 50 out of a 100. Then they can't park them right so they create the ramp jail. Kinda screwed everyone.

Strokerduster

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger XLT, 2019 Edge ST, 1946 CJ2a street rod, shop full of motoorcycles
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered in Aug and my dealer warned me, if i ordered spray in bedliner, it would delay the build. He said he had seen it too many times.

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Engineer
When you accessed/generated the window sticker. I have several iterations of mine with a different date for each.
That is odd - I just looked at my window sticker this morning and it's exactly the same as was when I was first able to get it. Same date, same ramp, etc. Must be more to it than we know....
Sponsored