2019 Ford Ranger Waiting Room - Share Your Orders Here!

NY35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zamboni
Ordered mine today.

Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 in Saber
501A
FX4
Sports Appearance
Trailer Tow
Keyless Entry
265/65 Tires
Medium Stone interior
Tray Style Floor Liners

Dealer approved the sale at 5% below MSRP on the basis I trade in my current vehicle. Bonus side is Oregon has no sales tax so saving a boat load there also. Should also be getting the $750 order discount and the Ford military discount.
Congrats man and thanks for sharing your deal. Definitely looks like dealers are dealing on the Ranger now. SMH at the dealers refusing to budge off MSRP. Any estimated production/delivery date on your order?
Sponsored

Smithers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat
Congrats man and thanks for sharing your deal. Definitely looks like dealers are dealing on the Ranger now. SMH at the dealers refusing to budge off MSRP. Any estimated production/delivery date on your order?
Well I saw a lot of people saying they were only getting MSRP so I was happy with it. When the dealer told me he had been ordering for people around MSRP I figured I would ask for the discount and he gave it; however it was conditional on my trade-in which is a Jeep Wrangler and I'm sure they will make the money back on the resale.

The only info he had so far was March. It sounded like they had already a decent amount of factory orders already.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Well I saw a lot of people saying they were only getting MSRP so I was happy with it. When the dealer told me he had been ordering for people around MSRP I figured I would ask for the discount and he gave it; however it was conditional on my trade-in which is a Jeep Wrangler and I'm sure they will make the money back on the resale.

The only info he had so far was March. It sounded like they had already a decent amount of factory orders already.
Have you run the numbers to see if it makes more sense to sell your trade-in to a private party and pay MSRP on the Ranger?

Smithers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat
Honestly it's not worth the effort. My brother has my vehicle as I'm working out of country right now and I don't want to put that responsibility on him. I'm ordering the Ranger now so when I move back I have it ready to go.

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
Nice deal Smithers. I ended up at $750 over invoice + the $750 from Ford. There's a lot of you getting some great deals. Interestingly enough my dealer called me yesterday and ask me if I had the $750 mailer from Ford to show them. I said I never received a "mailer" that I'm seeing it online. The dealer said ok we'll see what we can do to make it happen anyway. Has anyone received that $750 in your mail, or been asked for it by your dealer?

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
My dealer had the info and even showed me a printout of the instructions on how they would
access it.

rduvall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Nice deal Smithers. I ended up at $750 over invoice + the $750 from Ford. There's a lot of you getting some great deals. Interestingly enough my dealer called me yesterday and ask me if I had the $750 mailer from Ford to show them. I said I never received a "mailer" that I'm seeing it online. The dealer said ok we'll see what we can do to make it happen anyway. Has anyone received that $750 in your mail, or been asked for it by your dealer?
I got the email. Drop me a message with your email address and I will forward it over to you.

RangerManR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 1999 Ford Ranger XLT, 2013 Mustang
I got the email. Drop me a message with your email address and I will forward it over to you.
I showed my dealer a printout of the $750 incentive which I found in another thread here. They asked if I personally received the email since this is a direct incentive and they need to be able to match my info to the unique identifier in fine print of the incentive. I guess each incentive email can only be used once?

So, since I didn't directly receive the incentive to my email, they are saying it can't be applied to my order, unless if I'm able to convince Ford to send me one directly. Frustrating!

My dealer had the info and even showed me a printout of the instructions on how they would
access it.
Any chance you remember what the instructions were?

YellowBee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
We dont play that game at our dealership (we have some of the lowest prices in the country) come see me we'll get one ordered for ya. Also I believe my sales manager said something about another $1k off I'd have to double check on it.
Ease up on the sales pitch man, how about sharing some info that you're privy to as a dealer instead of just plugging your dealership in all of your posts? I guarantee you will earn more business that way too.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I showed my dealer a printout of the $750 incentive which I found in another thread here. They asked if I personally received the email since this is a direct incentive and they need to be able to match my info to the unique identifier in fine print of the incentive. I guess each incentive email can only be used once?

So, since I didn't directly receive the incentive to my email, they are saying it can't be applied to my order, unless if I'm able to convince Ford to send me one directly. Frustrating!

Any chance you remember what the instructions were?
No, I didn't read their instructions. And I didn't receive the email discussed above. I read about the offer somewhere and mentioned it to the dealer and they already knew about it. Even wrote it on the order contract. So they must have found a way to do it without the customer specific email your dealer claims they need. They assured me I was signed up for it and also any other rebates if any appear before delivery. They also suggested I join Farm Bureau as their members are eligible to receive a $500 discount (I already belonged but I appreciated their suggestion- $30 membership fee to save $500). You might want to check to see if your state Farm Bureau has a similar agreement with Ford. You don't have to be a farmer and, at least in our state, you can get up to 5 of these discounts per year. I think your dealer is jerking you around. I'd find another dealer if it were me.

My dealer did email me: "You have been reviewed and approved. You are also to receive verification." Not sure exactly what that means, and I haven't received 'verification' yet. They did want to know my email address and wanted a copy of my driver's license, which may be a way for Ford to make sure there is an actual customer order and not something concocted by the dealer to get additional units. In the spirit of full disclosure, I do work for the Ford dealer occasionally transporting vehicles to/from other dealers and from auctions, so I have a history with them.

Last edited:

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
No, I didn't read their instructions. And I didn't receive the email discussed above. I read about the offer somewhere and mentioned it to the dealer and they already knew about it. Even wrote it on the order contract. So they must have found a way to do it without the customer specific email your dealer claims they need. They assured me I was signed up for it and also any other rebates if any appear before delivery. They also suggested I join Farm Bureau as their members are eligible to receive a $500 discount (I already belonged but I appreciated their suggestion- $30 membership fee to save $500). You might want to check to see if your state Farm Bureau has a similar agreement with Ford. You don't have to be a farmer and, at least in our state, you can get up to 5 of these discounts per year. I think your dealer is jerking you around. I'd find another dealer if it were me.

My dealer did email me: "You have been reviewed and approved. You are also to receive verification." Not sure exactly what that means, and I haven't received 'verification' yet. They did want to know my email address and wanted a copy of my driver's license, which may be a way for Ford to make sure there is an actual customer order and not something concocted by the dealer to get additional units. In the spirit of full disclosure, I do work for the Ford dealer occasionally transporting vehicles to/from other dealers and from auctions, so I have a history with them.
Do you know if that $500 can be applied after the the fact? Meaning I have signed a sales agreement for my truck. I'm not a member but could join now.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Do you know if that $500 can be applied after the the fact? Meaning I have signed a sales agreement for my truck. I'm not a member but could join now.
At least in this state, you have to go online and apply for the certificate (they send you an email certificate) from Farm Bureau's website, then give the dealer that certificate when they are ready to work up the final papers. You don't need it when ordering. I will wait till after the first of the year to get my certificate to be sure the program is renewed for 2019. Now whether that applies where you live, I don't know. Probably should talk to your local Farm Bureau agent.

Last edited:

Strokerduster

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger XLT, 2019 Edge ST, 1946 CJ2a street rod, shop full of motoorcycles
Vehicle Showcase
What was your total cost? Any markup?
I am retired employee at this dealership. Don't know final price but will be very competitive.
Sponsored