2019 Ford Ranger Waiting Room - Share Your Orders Here!

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Talked with dealer today. The offiicial order sheet shows that the order will be on hold until at least Feb. 4 due to the tonneau cover being late availability. After discussing it with him, we decided to cancel the tonneau cover and spray in bed-liner (another potential cause for delay in shipment). The dealer will do the spray in liner locally (he's done this for me before and they do a nice job) and will order the tonneau and install it whenever it becomes available, thus not delaying delivery of the truck (we hope!).
Sponsored

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
Talked with dealer today. The offiicial order sheet shows that the order will be on hold until at least Feb. 4 due to the tonneau cover being late availability. After discussing it with him, we decided to cancel the tonneau cover and spray in bed-liner (another potential cause for delay in shipment). The dealer will do the spray in liner locally (he's done this for me before and they do a nice job) and will order the tonneau and install it whenever it becomes available, thus not delaying delivery of the truck (we hope!).
DHare, Would Feb 4th be the delivery date, or build date? Did the dealer tell you the spray in bed liner is also part of the delay? I have that with my order. I talked with my dealer today and he didn't mention any delay with my order. Did the dealer update your your build/delivery when you removed those items?

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine on Sep 19th. 4x2 Crew Cab XLT w/ 301A Equip Package. Dealer said that all their Rangers will be sold at MSRP. Had to put down a refundable deposit of $500.

I was quoted these lease details specifically for the the Ranger XLT:

Lease residual = 68%
Money Factor = 0.00270833 (6.499% APR)
Mileage = 10,500 mile/year

2019 Ford Ranger Preorder Sheet-1.png
2019 Ford Ranger-3.png

Last edited:

FelixDaCat

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Smart choice that's what I woulda done too. Both can be addressed easily after-sale. So once you removed the tonneau cover and spray bedliner, what was the updated production date?

OwenL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Mustang GT
Occupation
Long Island
Stock orders, retail orders are built after the "ok to buy" is given.
What type of allocations are you expecting on the stock orders and when are you expecting the first ones to arrive?

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
"DHare, Would Feb 4th be the delivery date, or build date? Did the dealer tell you the spray in bed liner is also part of the delay? I have that with my order. I talked with my dealer today and he didn't mention any delay with my order. Did the dealer update your your build/delivery when you removed those items?"

Don't know the production date yet. Doubt that Feb. 4 was actually a projected production date, but probably just advice that it would be delayed at least until then. He wasn't sure about the bed liner, but said that had been a delay issue previously.

kep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
What type of allocations are you expecting on the stock orders and when are you expecting the first ones to arrive?
search blueovalforums

BlakeRom

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma
Hello all, I am a vehicle consultant at a Ford dealership in Washington State. My dealership is getting 4 rangers and will have access to 4 other trucks from a partner dealership. If anyone nearby is interested, PM me and I will give you my number and we can talk about possibly getting one locked in for ya.

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
...Dealer said that all their Rangers will be sold at MSRP...
I would have found a different dealer, if you weren't looking to pay MSRP. These aren't some sort of high performance, low volume special edition trucks, ...in the end, just a run-of-the-mill truck, of which, Ford will make another one just like it minutes later.

Other than that, nice build!

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I would have found a different dealer, if you weren't looking to pay MSRP. These aren't some sort of high performance, low volume special edition trucks, ...in the end, just a run-of-the-mill truck, of which, Ford will make another one just like it minutes later.

Other than that, nice build!
My dealer allows X Plan pricing, so I will use that to save money. If anyone wants to get X Plan, all you need to do is join the Mustang Club of America for $25.

Info here: https://www.mustang.org/content.php/149-Benefits-of-MCA-Membership

OwenL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Mustang GT
Occupation
Long Island
Hello all, I am a vehicle consultant at a Ford dealership in Washington State. My dealership is getting 4 rangers and will have access to 4 other trucks from a partner dealership. If anyone nearby is interested, PM me and I will give you my number and we can talk about possibly getting one locked in for ya.
Do you have a good estimate of when they will arrive?

BlakeRom

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma
Do you have a good estimate of when they will arrive?
Looking like January. No exact date yet. My dealership is offering discounts for preordering. Preorders should arrive at same time as the trucks. We will be getting trucks from the first wave so if anyone wants to come see them in person before they're all gone contact me. We should have each trim available.

Smithers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat
Ordered mine today.

Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 in Saber
501A
FX4
Sports Appearance
Trailer Tow
Keyless Entry
265/65 Tires
Medium Stone interior
Tray Style Floor Liners

Dealer approved the sale at 5% below MSRP on the basis I trade in my current vehicle. Bonus side is Oregon has no sales tax so saving a boat load there also. Should also be getting the $750 order discount and the Ford military discount.

sfcoyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTPP
Ordered mine today.

Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 in Saber
501A
FX4
Sports Appearance
Trailer Tow
Keyless Entry
265/65 Tires
Medium Stone interior
Tray Style Floor Liners

Dealer approved the sale at 5% below MSRP on the basis I trade in my current vehicle. Bonus side is Oregon has no sales tax so saving a boat load there also. Should also be getting the $750 order discount and the Ford military discount.
Congrats awesome deal and great color choice! A bunch of orders now , looks like a nice community is building already. Can't wait to get mine in.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Great deal Smithers, looks like it beats my deal - $250 over invoice plus the
$750 rebate. We'll also qualify for a $500 discount thru the Farm Bureau membership.
Sponsored