Koons Woodbridge Ford- 4.5% below invoice on Factory Orders.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 EcoSport Escape Taurus
Occupation
SAles Manager
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum arena, however not new to the car business or to Ford. I have 35 years in the auto industry. I started my career with Ford Motor Company in the Parts and service division. I left Ford and moved over to the retail side of the business. Since that time I have held positions as General Manager, General Sales Manager, New Car Manager, Used Car Manager, Parts and Service Director, Parts Manager, Service Manager, Controller and Commercial Sales Manager.

Currently Koons Woodbridge Ford is looking to generate more Factory orders. I want to help. We’re encouraging potential customers to order by offering discounts of up to 5% on select vehicles. These discounts are on Factory Ordered vehicles only. In stock units are priced online on our website https://www.koonswoodbridgeford.com/

The online prices include the rebates that are offered on the vehicle and may include Ford Credit incentives or trade assistance. All prices are before taxes tags and our $899 processing fee. We do not ship vehicles and do not entertain courtesy deliveries.

We can pick you up at the areas airports and train stations. I look forward to working with each and every one of you as we work towards one mission, making Koons Woodbridge Ford one of the largest selling Ford dealers in the country.

Sincerely,

Hal Farrington
Commercial Sales Manager
Koons Woodbridge Ford
[email protected]
Office Phone – 703-986-5515
Cell Phone - 703-401-2581
Sponsored

Last edited:

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum arena, however not new to the car business or to Ford. I have 35 years in the auto industry. I started my career with Ford Motor Company in the Parts and service division. I left Ford and moved over to the retail side of the business. Since that time I have held positions as General Manager, General Sales Manager, New Car Manager, Used Car Manager, Parts and Service Director, Parts Manager, Service Manager, Controller and Commercial Sales Manager.

Currently Koons Woodbridge Ford is looking to generate more Factory orders. I want to help. We’re encouraging potential customers to order by offering discounts of up to 5% on select vehicles. These discounts are on Factory Ordered vehicles only. In stock units are priced online on our website https://www.koonswoodbridgeford.com/

The online prices include the rebates that are offered on the vehicle and may include Ford Credit incentives or trade assistance. All prices are before taxes tags and our $899 processing fee. We do not ship vehicles and do not entertain courtesy deliveries.

We can pick you up at the areas airports and train stations. I look forward to working with each and every one of you as we work towards one mission, making Koons Woodbridge Ford one of the largest selling Ford dealers in the country.

Sincerely,

Hal Farrington
Commercial Sales Manager
Koons Woodbridge Ford
[email protected]
Office Phone – 703-986-5515
Cell Phone - 703-401-2581

Get Ford to buy back my truck they've had for a week now because of fuel in the crank case issue and you'll make a sale.
Thanks fly up there and then I get to drive 900 miles home breaking in a brand new truck. 900 miles fluctuating the speed constantly on interstate 95.

CJ74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX
Only $899 processing fee!! ? I think I'll stick with my dealer.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Clearly, you are new to the forum arena. We mostly come here to talk about our Ford Rangers.

I’m not sure why you’re here but so far, it seems you came here to talk about yourself and your employer.
Sponsored