Was that you? - Ranger sightings in the PNW

TheLoneRider

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4, 2018 Escape Titanium, 2017 Mustang GT Convertible
Motorcycle forum I used to be on had a long running thread where folks could say “Hi” to others they didn’t know riding the same type of bike after crossing paths on the road.

Thought I would give it a try here and see if it takes off....

Thursday coming home from work I had my first sighting of another Ranger in my neck of the woods. Running on Sunnyside Blvd in Marysville around 3:45 or so. I was in a Lightning Blue Lariat SCrew.

We were going opposite directions, so couldn’t tell much other than it was black - Was that you?
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I was in Key Largo a couple of weeks ago. I was on my Saber Ranger. Saw an Ingot Silver Ranger. We gave each other thumbs up. Was that you?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I was in Key Largo a couple of weeks ago. I was on my Saber Ranger. Saw an Ingot Silver Ranger. We gave each other thumbs up. Was that you?
Sorry, didn't see PNW.

OP
OP

TheLoneRider

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4, 2018 Escape Titanium, 2017 Mustang GT Convertible
Saw another one today. Hwy 9 in Lake Stevens about 1:30. HPR SuperCrew FX4, anyone?

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
I saw a black SCrew on Traffic Ave in Sumner (headed south) yesterday around 3:30. Good lookin' truck - had a lift, wheels and tires. Anybody here?

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Things sure got quiet in here. I saw two more today, parked back to back almost, in the back parking lot of our building on McChord - a gray SCrew and an HPR SCab.

deton8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2008 F150 Foose Edition, 2006 Pontiac GTO, 2004 Buell XB12S, 1995 Yamaha TW200
Vehicle Showcase
Saw a white SCrew with black tailgate inlays heading north on hwy 9 in Lake Stevens this afternoon.

AirborneRanger

First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Cobra SCJ, 19 Ranger FX4
Occupation
11B4V
Wow just found this. I noticed other ranger owners waiving at me. I had no clue we were doing the "jeep wave" thing. Just waived at a guy the other day on hwy 510 in yelm..... I was litterally thinking he thought I was someone he knew.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Wow just found this. I noticed other ranger owners waiving at me. I had no clue we were doing the "jeep wave" thing. Just waived at a guy the other day on hwy 510 in yelm..... I was litterally thinking he thought I was someone he knew.
Interesting...I haven't seen any other owners wave at me yet. They all seem to not even notice my Ranger :rolleyes: Maybe I should start waving and see what happens :giggle:

Gazmic

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Machinist
Saw a silver ranger at Twin Peaks @ southcenter this evening. Definitely seeing more rangers every week. Gotta love it!

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
I have been seeing more Rangers in the Beaverton Oregon area. They have probably been there but I didn't really notice them until I bought mine in September. LOL. I seem to see more SCrews than SCabs but I really like my Scab she is just perfect for me. I am going to do the Belstein 5100 shock change in a couple of weeks.
Thanks,

Reactions: EJH

EJH

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subarus, 2021 Ranger
Occupation
Engineer
I have been seeing more Rangers in the Beaverton Oregon area. They have probably been there but I didn't really notice them until I bought mine in September. LOL. I seem to see more SCrews than SCabs but I really like my Scab she is just perfect for me. I am going to do the Belstein 5100 shock change in a couple of weeks.
Thanks,
If/when you do the Belsteins, and you have a shop do the install, post back please. I have a 2021 on the way, and will either do the Belsteins or Fox 2.0s. I won't install myself.

Gazmic

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Machinist
Taking a trip to seaside and saw two nice rangers on highway 30 between the bridge at Longview and Astoria around 6:30 PM.
Sponsored