First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX
Occupation
Quality Assurance
Stuck in traffic on way home yesterday avoiding I5 because of the multiple accidents that blocked Northbound for hours. Went through Orting and Sumner. Saw a nice black Ranger past me to late to wave and a whit Scab and a Blue Screw. Will try to wave next time. Truck gets a lot of looks. ??

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
Stuck in traffic on way home yesterday avoiding I5 because of the multiple accidents that blocked Northbound for hours. Went through Orting and Sumner. Saw a nice black Ranger past me to late to wave and a whit Scab and a Blue Screw. Will try to wave next time. Truck gets a lot of looks. ??
Where in the Sumner/Orting area and at what time - I came through there around 1:30 (Sumner/Orting highway) trying to get home in the mess?

fORdEGON

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger SuperCab Lariat FX4
Occupation
Excavation Contractor
I’ve only seen three other rangers roaming around in my time back and forth from Bellingham to Oregon

Northwet Neil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX
Occupation
Quality Assurance
Where in the Sumner/Orting area and at what time - I came through there around 1:30 (Sumner/Orting highway) trying to get home in the mess?
I was there about 3 ish. I'm glad that seat is comfortable. Took an hour and 40 minutes compared to my normal 30-40 minutes. Still better than what was happening on I5. Be seeing you.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I was there about 3 ish. I'm glad that seat is comfortable. Took an hour and 40 minutes compared to my normal 30-40 minutes. Still better than what was happening on I5. Be seeing you.
I know the pain - took me 2 hours to get from McChord to Bonney Lake.

Rl.hill421

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Saw two other Rangers on I5 heading south in traffic on June 11th! Grey one had the Ranger5g sticker on the passenger window. My gf just laughed because I gave him a point when he noticed us too! Way to rep!

this was me!
B0556CB3-ED5E-40C7-9BEA-5B8434252AC9.jpeg

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Saw what I believe was a rapid red headed east on SR410 (just east of Bonney Lake) as I was headed back to BL. It still had the tags from Fugate Ford on it.

Gazmic

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Machinist
I saw the blue power ranger at the covington Costco gas station last week. I figured he's on here somewhere.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
I saw one Ranger in San Diego, Shadow Black like myself with the Raptor grill. We both rolled down our windows, gave a big smile with teeth, and a big thumbs up to each other. Was very wholesome. Another Ranger I saw in my own neighborhood, can you believe it? But, as I drove past her(driver) and the husband with a smile expecting to see a friendly ranger, they yelled at me "SLOW DOWN" when I was 2 mph above speed limit... That "ROUSH" windshield banner really pisses people off with the added "apparent" 10 mph over the speed limit, let me tell ya. So, I gave them a big smirk instead and let it roar, she tried to keep up for some reason but I pulled many car lengths ahead... I would imagine to yell at me, but doesn't that defeat her purpose of being safety justice warrior? Funny times, I hope to see more ranger5g members instead.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I saw one Ranger in San Diego, Shadow Black like myself with the Raptor grill. We both rolled down our windows, gave a big smile with teeth, and a big thumbs up to each other. Was very wholesome. Another Ranger I saw in my own neighborhood, can you believe it? But, as I drove past her(driver) and the husband with a smile expecting to see a friendly ranger, they yelled at me "SLOW DOWN" when I was 2 mph above speed limit... That "ROUSH" windshield banner really pisses people off with the added "apparent" 10 mph over the speed limit, let me tell ya. So, I gave them a big smirk instead and let it roar, she tried to keep up for some reason but I pulled many car lengths ahead... I would imagine to yell at me, but doesn't that defeat her purpose of being safety justice warrior? Funny times, I hope to see more ranger5g members instead.
HI Brandon,

Do not worry....there are some of "her's" here on these forums. That is for what the ignore button is used.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
HI Brandon,

Do not worry....there are some of "her's" here on these forums. That is for what the ignore button is used.
Hi Phil,

Haha, very much agreed.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Up in Vancouver WA / PDX area. Can count on one hand the amount of Rangers I've seen. Feels good :)
Same here. Can't wait to see more though.

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
There are Karens everywhere. I get the hairy eyeball nearly every time I drive the Vette even while observing the 25 mph speed limit in my neighborhood. One time I took it to the store and a lady was walking with her kids and I was in a parking space. I started the car and she yelled and f-bombed be in front of her kids. I had the top down so I politely asked if she tucks her kids in and kisses them good night with that filthy mouth of hers. Talk about triggered... :LOL:
Sponsored