Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Darn that looks really good especially the pizza. I haven't had a good pizza since moving out here. You're having a party and didn't invite all of us? :shock:
If you like wood-fired brick oven pizza, check out Ciao Grazie in Verrado, the next time you’re out that way. It’s across from Basha’s. If that’s not your thing, I got nothin’. :D

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
If you like wood-fired brick oven pizza, check out Ciao Grazie in Verrado, the next time you’re out that way. It’s across from Basha’s. If that’s not your thing, I got nothin’. :D
Thanks but we ate there once and I'd never go back. While we didn't get pizza there our dinners were some of the worst we both eaten. They were really small portions, the taste was bland, chicken part was like chewing a rubber band, the service was terrible (which is normal out here) wand way overpriced for what you got. No lie we both left there and were both still hungry and went home and made another dinner. With the prices of things now we've given up trying any new places out here and just stick to the two that we know are still good. lol

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks but we ate there once and I'd never go back. While we didn't get pizza there our dinners were some of the worst we both eaten. They were really small portions, the taste was bland, chicken part was like chewing a rubber band, the service was terrible (which is normal out here) wand way overpriced for what you got. No lie we both left there and were both still hungry and went home and made another dinner. With the prices of things now we've given up trying any new places out here and just stick to the two that we know are still good. lol
That’s a shame - it was always a good experience when I had my place there. It was great to have a place I enjoyed only two blocks away. Sticking with your fav Mexican restaurant is likely best ???:D

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That’s a shame - it was always a good experience when I had my place there. It was great to have a place I enjoyed only two blocks away. Sticking with your fav Mexican restaurant is likely best ???:D
Yeah it's Manuels and The Black Bear that still have great food and service here. I'm sure there's others but I've wasted so much money trying places others said that are good.

I'll admit I'm extremely picky when it comes to Italian. Having grown up with a mom who's family owned an Italian restaurant and makes some of the best Italian food I've ever had has probably spoiled me. ? Plus back in MA there were many great mom & pop restaurants of all cuisines to chose from. Here everything is chain after chain restaurant with one or two mom and pop places. We really don't eat out much anyways but it's nice to have a few places to go besides two. lol

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah it's Manuels and The Black Bear that still have great food and service here. I'm sure there's others but I've wasted so much money trying places others said that are good.

I'll admit I'm extremely picky when it comes to Italian. Having grown up with a mom who's family owned an Italian restaurant and makes some of the best Italian food I've ever had has probably spoiled me. ? Plus back in MA there were many great mom & pop restaurants of all cuisines to chose from. Here everything is chain after chain restaurant with one or two mom and pop places. We really don't eat out much anyways but it's nice to have a few places to go besides two. lol
MA definitely has some of the best Italian restaurants people will ever find - I’ve travelled a lot and Boston’s North End is my favourite restaurant district - so much to choose from - lots of family-owned businesses. I know that experience repeats itself throughout New England. Maybe it’s time to change the name - Nuovo Italia?

I was in a mom & pop Italian restaurant one time and the menu had a write-up of its history (50 years or more), along with a pencil sketch of the original founder - a friendly-looking fellow in a very proud pose. It was really cool to learn the restaurant’s story and when I was asked if I would like a drink to start, I looked up from my reading my menu and there he was - the guy from the pencil sketch, much, much older but you could immediately tell it was him - still greeting guests and taking orders. :D

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
Here everything is chain after chain restaurant with one or two mom and pop places
it's sad but it's like that everywhere. me and the wife like to play "let's try that hole"

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
Dave this is a respectable forum. :shock:o_O

Well at least it use to be.:oops:
get your perverted mind out of the gutter. she's my wife. you we don't do stuff like that.... we're married!

"My wife is married. some how that makes it more exciting!" Corp Klinger