First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
Best Christmas trees come with age. A proper Christmas tree is minimum of 150+ years old, which you cut down and chop the 2-4 meters from the top. Due to slowing of growth, this will give you excellent thick & bushy tree with free decoration cones in the tree.

Too bad the neighbors forest is not yet 150 years old.
Yeah I always look for one with some spotted owls living in it. Makes it authentic
Sponsored

Sophia0110

First Name
Sophia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Occupation
IT
I have a cat and I don't know what to do so that she won't let us have Christmas again

Reactions: Doc

philanderer

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 ford ranger
Last edited:

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
Awww... she's adorable. Truly. THAT makes Christmas fun. Little kids and Christmas are just the best. Love an empty nest. LOVE it. But again, little kids and Christmas are just beyond heart warmingly awesome.

Bit envious. You are going to have the best time with her this Christmas season!!!!!

Ranger X3

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab Lariat FX4
Here is our tree and my old school Lionel post war train set for the holiday.
CA130637-60FD-422C-B3C6-CDF43C87C492.jpeg

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
Wow!!!! If you don't like an electric train and those childhood memories, then don't bother checking your pulse. You're already dead.

Edit: Just watched the video again. That would be view #4. Still grinning like a cow eating briars. ?

Thank you for posting that.

Edit #2: Sorry, too excited about the train. Way to go with your "major award." Love it's prominent placement, as it should be. Well deserved award no doubt!

(Jeez, how come all these guys get to have a leg lamp?! I don't get to have a leg lamp. Why the hell can't I have a leg lamp. Gonna talk to the boss lady. Just ain't fair.)

Last edited:
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Wow!!!! If you don't like an electric train and those childhood memories, then don't bother checking your pulse. You're already dead.

Edit: Just watched the video again. That would be view #4. Still grinning like a cow eating briars. ?

Thank you for posting that.

Edit #2: Sorry, too excited about the train. Way to go with your "major award." Love it's prominent placement, as it should be. Well deserved award no doubt!

(Jeez, how come all these guys get to have a leg lamp?! I don't get to have a leg lamp. Why the hell can't I have a leg lamp. Gonna talk to the boss lady. Just ain't fair.)
And here I was going to get you a damper for Christmas. ? Now time to decide, do you want a leg lamp or a damper? :crazy:

You'd better say damper! ?