First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
i have a few things from rhino usa. flamed them up when the products showed up and I saw it was made in china. the owner replied and explained the processes and testing etc. wanted to be a total usa operation but simply could not due to cost of business where they are located. gave me his direct email and phone if i had issues with the gear. Rhino usa seems to be a good company.
for the price I paid for their pro deflator system wasn't bad at all I mean 20 bucks no tax and considering everything is made in China or Taiwan even snap off and mac tool I'm not worried. The shakles were and fire extinguisher mounts were purchased at smitty built booth also pretty cheap 5 bucks a shakle and 20 for mounts.

Venom_z89

First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
tried to polish out the newest off road pin stripe... no luck. its gonna take a buffer and real compound. :eek:

20221001_180651[1].jpg
wear it with pride it's actually a offroader unlike 99 percent of mall crawling jeeps on 20s and rubber band mud tires.

Venom_z89

First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician

dapakattack

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4
Finally had the opportunity to make a mount and install the Iceco Fridge slide. Now I can make use of the Wolfhaus 12v power in the bed while wheeling/camping.

61B262CF-71DB-4C0C-8E85-359903F193D1.jpeg
Joel, is there a fan flap on that cooler bag or do you just keep the top unzipped when the fridge is running?

Reactions: Doc

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
tried to polish out the newest off road pin stripe... no luck. its gonna take a buffer and real compound. :eek:

20221001_180651[1].jpg
What did you try?

How deep is it? Ie when you run your fingernail over it does it "catch" in the scratch?

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
What did you try?

How deep is it? Ie when you run your fingernail over it does it "catch" in the scratch?
its not too deep, will not stop a fingernail but it more than a light polish will do. It will come out with a bit more serious product. I always start light. so that was after meguires cleaning polish. its very mild. I have a few to try in steps of more serious "bite".

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
its not too deep, will not stop a fingernail but it more than a light polish will do. It will come out with a bit more serious product. I always start light. so that was after meguires cleaning polish. its very mild. I have a few to try in steps of more serious "bite".
Gotcha.

I start with a good wash, a light clay, finger polish, than machine polish....

I had a grey Metallic Lexus today that had a scratch I couldn't get out :-/ I wasn't going to machine polish it. Lol not sure what she hit it with, but it was ugly. Not through the clear ugly, but ugly...

VoodooRanger

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Joel, is there a fan flap on that cooler bag or do you just keep the top unzipped when the fridge is running?
I assume you mean for the compressor? If so, the bag has two open mesh areas on either side of the bag to allow the compressor to breathe. You can’t really notice it in the pictures, but they are to the rear of the bag if you can zoom in. I can also take a better picture if I’m talking about the correct subject.

I’m not sure how much good the bag does with “insulating”. I really have it on there to protect the fridge from the elements while I’m out camping.

Bullet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Graphene'ed it.
Washed and clay barred it first.
The clay bar process is pretty cool. Just when you think you have washed and cleaned it pretty well, the clay bar pulls even more stuff from the surface.
Pretty happy with the end result.
Now if it would just stay this way....

1664812742350.jpeg