Running tally of VIN #, order date and build date by Ranger5G member (2019 MY)

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
I cannot believe how nice this truck is. The only time I’ve ever been this excited over a vehicle was the first time I was able to purchase a car on my own. Believe me, this is soooo much nicer. My entire experience was great from the dealership to the Ford tracker. I think the main thing that helped me was all the information from this forum. I was able to learn from others experiences and to know what to expect. Thank you all!:like:

DE9DD944-4E94-488C-B52A-674303511860.jpeg

2F345DD0-E7DC-497D-8BF6-EB9774FA6EDE.jpeg

7E9E99A1-8C61-4D2A-B0C3-CFB086F0FF56.jpeg

C4A62592-B1C6-42B1-A817-4BC82087D277.jpeg
Congrats, Tracy! She's a good lookin' truck :thumbsup:

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST 2018 F150 Lariat
Does anyone have the ability to check VIN status for a Canada order? Ive been told "delivery end of june" but I find it hard to believe looking at other VIN's as Canadian delivery is usually much slower. 1FTER4FH0KLA57462
It's scheduled to be built June 7th. Tomorrow.

TacoHawkRanger

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Sport; 2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Site Developer, USAF
Well, after fighting with the dealership for 2 weeks, I quit. I cancelled my order and already have a truck lined up from local inventory. I ordered on 26 April, the dealer has been unwilling to provide me a dealer code. The last thing they told me is that it will begin production in September and be delivered mid November at the EARLIEST.

A big thanks to all those who did their best to help me!

Reactions: Doc

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Well, after fighting with the dealership for 2 weeks, I quit. I cancelled my order and already have a truck lined up from local inventory. I ordered on 26 April, the dealer has been unwilling to provide me a dealer code. The last thing they told me is that it will begin production in September and be delivered mid November at the EARLIEST.

A big thanks to all those who did their best to help me!
Hopefully the one you found in inventory matches closely what you wanted to order.

It really sucks that some dealers are so difficult to work with on orders. It still amazes me that most of them don't seem to want to deal with orders when it is basically a sure thing sale - it is just a couple months in the future.

Anyway, I guess the good news is you will be getting your Ranger sooner than later! Make sure and post some photos when you get it!

TacoHawkRanger

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Sport; 2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Site Developer, USAF
Hopefully the one you found in inventory matches closely what you wanted to order.

It really sucks that some dealers are so difficult to work with on orders. It still amazes me that most of them don't seem to want to deal with orders when it is basically a sure thing sale - it is just a couple months in the future.

Anyway, I guess the good news is you will be getting your Ranger sooner than later! Make sure and post some photos when you get it!
Will do!

Rick - Saber

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Ranger 4x4

Exactly! Plus, the dealers needs to realize that there can be future maintenance visits with the ordered vehicle. As well as more possible vehicle purchases down the line. Build a good rapport so that the customer wants to come back. :idea:

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Exactly! Plus, the dealers needs to realize that there can be future maintenance visits with the ordered vehicle. As well as more possible vehicle purchases down the line. Build a good rapport so that the customer wants to come back. :idea:
I think too many of them are like the stock market - they only care about what happens today not in the future. Very short sighted.