• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Colorado (WTS) Deezee tailgate assist/damper (DZ 43206)

Deegs28

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT 302A
Occupation
Engineer
Looking to sell my damper, i didn't not like it used it for a bit and decided that lifestyle is not for me. Nothing wrong with it, still have the instructions and all pieces. Selling for $20 pick up only. In the metro Denver area. May consider shipping but all shipping cost will be additional.

16252358133495900726564559078966.jpg
Sponsored

BuzKilington

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RANGER XLT
Occupation
IT
Looking to sell my damper, i didn't not like it used it for a bit and decided that lifestyle is not for me. Nothing wrong with it, still have the instructions and all pieces. Selling for $20 pick up only. In the metro Denver area. May consider shipping but all shipping cost will be additional.

16252358133495900726564559078966.jpg
Getting rid of the best ranger mod…it’s a sad day in the Den.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Dave needs to get that and choose who to send it too, maybe Texasota :p
I've already offered to buy Al @Texasota one and even told him I would fly out and personally install it for him. Stubborn SOB still said no! :mad:

Diego this post is heartbreaking! If no one buys it I might just have to take this off your hands and find it a new home.

Edit: I cant remember if Brandon @dondonbabyraptor needs one? Brandon let me know if you want it it's yours, I'll pay Diego to ship it to you. It's the least I could do since you've been draining your bank account on my shopping network. ?

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
I've already offered to buy Al @Texasota one and even told him I would fly out and personally install it for him. Stubborn SOB still said no! :mad:

Diego this post is heartbreaking! If no one buys it I might just have to take this off your hands and find it a new home.

Edit: I cant remember if Brandon @dondonbabyraptor needs one? Brandon let me know if you want it it's yours, I'll pay Diego to ship it to you. It's the least I could do since you've been draining your bank account on my shopping network. ?
Haha I appreciate the offer my dear friend, Dave. However, I do have one just sitting in a box waiting to be thrown on. I just know there might be some money curse attached to it to force me to purchase more things so I have been avoiding it ;)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Haha I appreciate the offer my dear friend, Dave. However, I do have one just sitting in a box waiting to be thrown on. I just know there might be some money curse attached to it to force me to purchase more things so I have been avoiding it ;)
Anytime buddy! Now hurry up and put it on so you can see the hp/tq gains everyone is talking about. Plus you get your complimentary t shirt. Oh, I promise there's no curse attached. ? ?

Hmmm, now I'll have to figure out who I can get this for. ?

C'mon Steve @IdahoRanger, you know you really want one. ?

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
@Deegs28 You are sure to get plenty of publicity for this ad. It probably won't fall off the top of the list for a while even after its sold.

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Anytime buddy! Now hurry up and put it on so you can see the hp/tq gains everyone is talking about. Plus you get your complimentary t shirt. Oh, I promise there's no curse attached. ? ?

Hmmm, now I'll have to figure out who I can get this for. ?

C'mon Steve @IdahoRanger, you know you really want one. ?
Haha, I did almost throw my back out loading some tile in the back. No wait, I opened the gate before I filled my hands. Problem solved!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Deegs28

Deegs28

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT 302A
Occupation
Engineer
@Deegs28 You are sure to get plenty of publicity for this ad. It probably won't fall off the top of the list for a while even after its sold.
Yeah i honestly was expecting nothing less from the ranger fam. Just know there is someone out there with an undamped tailgate that needs needs to give this some love.

AZRangerDood

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I was actually JUST explaining how the cheap eBay special damper I had broke and Trigganometry mentioned one popped up recently! If you’re willing to ship I’d be happy to pay for the extra cost.

OP
OP
Deegs28

Deegs28

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT 302A
Occupation
Engineer
Unfortunately for all those who really wanted the damper to enhance performance and add the extra 2 hp, this puppy has been sold to the highest bidder.
Sponsored