• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: South Carolina WTS: DeeZee Bed Mat for 5ft bed brand new

Ranger8729

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Ranger & 2019 Ranger
I'd like to sell a DeeZee rubber bed mat for the 5ft SuperCrew box. As seen in the photo it hasn't even been unwrapped. I bought before my truck was delivered but got a free drop in liner on pick up. It's a very nice mat but I had no use for it now. Have the same mat style in my original Ranger from 1987 still.

I'm asking $60 and I'm in central South Carolina. I travel for work so I can meet to exchange within reason on the weekends. Not shipping unless you cover costs due to not being available during the week.

IMG_20200208_114519.jpg
Sponsored

Bob Mac arthur

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger lariat shadow black FX4 501A. TRAILER TOW PACKAGE
Occupation
Retired
I'd like to sell a DeeZee rubber bed mat for the 5ft SuperCrew box. As seen in the photo it hasn't even been unwrapped. I bought before my truck was delivered but got a free drop in liner on pick up. It's a very nice mat but I had no use for it now. Have the same mat style in my original Ranger from 1987 still.

I'm asking $60 and I'm in central South Carolina. I travel for work so I can meet to exchange within reason on the weekends. Not shipping unless you cover costs due to not being available during the week.

IMG_20200208_114519.jpg
I purchased same one and put it over the drop in liner keep stuff from sliding around bed liner

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I purchased same one and put it over the drop in liner keep stuff from sliding around bed liner
Same here. The drop in liner is very slippery and anything back there is going to slide all over the bed.

Ashley,You might want to re-think this and keep the mat or at least wait a while and try using it for a month or so. I've had a bed mat in every truck I've owned that's had a drop in liner and wouldn't want one without it.

OP
OP
Ranger8729

Ranger8729

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Ranger & 2019 Ranger
I thought about this, and since it seems to work I'll give it a try!
Sponsored