First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Let's just say, I try to intercept packages to keep the peace. I am at the end (I hope) of chronic ordering for my brand new Ranger.
Hint:

Hint:

They’re going to be more clandestine trips.

?

Samsquanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
I can relate to this..lol. My Ranger arrived at the dealership this week and it's staying there until next week to have a suspension and trailer brake controller installed. Then I can finally start digging into the boxes of parts sitting in my garage and mudroom. I should have some pics to share in this thread soon! First one below for now, sent to me by the salesman. It won't be looking like this for long...

643722951.jpg
Velocity blue is such a good color on the Ranger.

drano38

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Supercrew
Installed the stainless tailgate protector from the Access company.
Drill 8 holes, and install with screws.
It came with plated #8 self-tapping screws. But I bought stainless screws for better longevity.
With the extra weight, the tailgate damper lowers the tailgate a just a bit faster.

I also adjusted one bed cover rail. Somehow, it lowered itself a bit, and caused the tail gate to close tight under the back rail. All better now.

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
I messed with FORScan for the first time and was eventually successful! I had some issues at first getting my laptop connected because I didn't know I had to install a driver for the cable (it was gifted to me used). But I managed to turn on the speed limit sign recognition and display to the gauge cluster. Pretty neat! But can anybody tell me what the empty circle to the left of the circle with the speed limit is supposed to display?
John, start reading down from this post, looks like its leftover from the AU Ranger.
Driving Aids (If Equipped) (fordservicecontent.com)

Have fun!

JRRangerAZ

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4
Installed 2 Wavian 5-gallon Jerry Cans.

Parts list:

2 ea. - Wavian Jerry Cans.

2 ea. - Smittybilt p/n 2798 holders.

8 ea. - ¼-20 stainless steel rivet nuts set in the truck bed aft of wheel wells. Used a 5/32” drill for pilot-holes, a 23/64” for the rivet nuts. Nuts were installed with an Ares Mod. 70418 Rivet Nut Setter.

8 ea. - ¼-20 x ¾”L stainless steel hex bolts.

8 ea. - 5/16” stainless steel split lock-washers.

I used the rivet nuts so, if cargo necessitates, I can simply unbolt the holders with a 7/16” socket wrench, and then reinstall, all without crawling under the truck. A 10’ RevX Mega+ siphon hose can move the fuel from the cans to the tank. Cans are secured under a locking Diamondback cover.

GasCanInstl06.JPG

GasCanInstl05.JPG

GasCanInstl04.JPG

GasCanInstl03.JPG

GasCanInstl02.JPG

GasCanInstl01.JPG
Sponsored