How about some Jokes [Admin: No Covid or Politics!]

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I was in the checkout line when my son (who was about two) stood up in the buggy, pointed at the entrance to man with a huge pot belly, and yelled (for ALL to hear): "MAMA! That man is gonna have a BABY!". :shock: Yep, you never know what is gonna come out of those little mouths next!:LOL:

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
When my daughter was little, we were at a restaurant when she blurted out to our waitress Mandy, "we have a cat named Mandy. She poops on the porch"
Omg ! Ding ding ding we have a winner!

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
hey i didnt mean to come off as an ass, i just honestly didnt get it, i am stupid. sorry for the remark.
You are far from stupid. Sometimes things just get by us for one reason or another. It just wasn't your day to "get it" at that time.

Have a blessed day!

BoilerMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
See username
After retiring I went to the Social Security office to apply for my benefits. The woman behind the counter asked me for my drivers license to verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized I left it at home. I told the woman my dilemma and stated I would have to come back later. The woman said, “Unbutton your shirt.” I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver chest hair. She said, “That silver chest hair is proof enough for me“ and she processed my Social Security application. When I got home I told my wife about the experience I had at the Social Security office. She said, “You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability too.”

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
What about the Helms Bakery Truck?

Guess I'm older than dirt.
We had the Helm's truck pull into George AFB several times a week with all sort of goodies. They had a distinctive whistle and the Military wives would flock to the truck. A bread truck with roll out shelves with cakes, donuts, pies. My memory is the smell of the truck when the doors at the back were opened and the fresh baked aroma spread into the air. Mom bought a lot of that nights deserts off that truck... Ah...Older than dirt...yep...that be me!

My first house in Michigan has a milk door. Locked from the inside, the milkman could open the outside door, remove the empty bottles and replace with new bottles of milk. Milk trucks were past and everyone had sealed up the cavity with insulation as the cold air leakage was pretty huge.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co.

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
My first house in Michigan has a milk door. Locked from the inside, the milkman could open the outside door, remove the empty bottles and replace with new bottles of milk. Milk trucks were past and everyone had sealed up the cavity with insulation as the cold air leakage was pretty huge.
My daughter just bought a house with a milk chute. I had to explain what it was. The house also has a mail chute that goes through from the outsite to the inside.
And my mother is the milkmans daughter. Really, my grandfather delivered milk. ?
Anyone recall Charles Chips? Snackfoods delivered to your door.