Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Body shop manager
Vehicle Showcase
After two weeks of bitter cold (-31 wind chill this morning) I couldn't take any more of the salt and grime on my Ranger. Since the sun was out I turned on the heated power washer at work and gave her a bath and put her inside to dry. She'll stay clean about a day but at least I feel better. ??

PXL_20210215_191323165.jpg
Sponsored

Steve23

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Software Engineer
Last edited:

ukues91

First Name
Ulrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Wildtrak 2.0 EcoBlue
Vehicle Showcase
Finally have something worthy of posting, although I technically did this past Saturday.... Also sorry for the dirt. It was proper winter in Germany until Monday and salt was EVERYWHERE!

I got hold of some Eibach 30mm spacer plates for a very good price and installed those. Big fan of the fitment. Not too extreme but the wheels finally fill the space and the truck doesn't look like a dude who skips leg day anymore.
So far I can't really feel they're there.. But I know they are and I love walking up to my Ranger in a parking lot even more!
IMG_20210213_123517.jpg

The other thing I did was build a little wire harness with some LED lights. It's a complete pain in the ass to properly (and according with laws) mount extra LEDs here in Germany and I'm a little afraid of permanently putting in extra wires for something I won't use too often.
So what I did, I grabbed two cheapo LED lights, some strong magnets with some rubber underneath and some wire and soldered myself some "snap-on" LED lights.
I honestly like how it works, even though my soldering is absolute shit.
The magnets are easily strong enough to sustain some 30-50km/h offroad driving AND I can put them wherever I need them (front/side/rear/underneath if I feel like it). If I dont use them I just put them away. No trouble with German laws is also a nice plus.
IMG_20210213_190221.jpg

My love for this truck just keeps growing. It was an absolute blast in the snow, although rear wheel drive is pretty much unusable. No surprise there though..

Stay safe and healthy, everyone!

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
Installed the leads from my battery to hook up my new battery maintainer. Truck only went into hibernation once so I picked this up at HF on sale for $29.95. Not high dollar so I thought I would give it a try. I know the best way to prevent that is drive the truck but just joy riding in this weather just ain't as much fun. :)

DSCN8475.JPG
I have hard mounted leads on my mustang and motorcycle for a trickle charger (battery tender brand) for winter storage. Smart idea if you don't drive often in the winter. It's great that they just maintain and don't overcharge.

Polar Bear

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX2 SuperCrew Rapid Red
Occupation
Medical
Vehicle Showcase
Got the ProCal up and running and installed my tune!
IMG_3887.jpg

Bsenecal

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew, 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1968 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Military

Steve23

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Software Engineer
Thank you. Found them at another dealer for $388 (stage 3 has them for $417) but I’m still waiting to pull the trigger.
They do look good.
Brian
Oh okay nice! They were great. Shipped well and the instructions were nice and clear although they do have the instructions for the other type of bars they have so I was bit confused at first lol

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Got the Eibach Sports Performance put on, set on second ring (.75)

before
IMG_1507.jpg

After
IMG_1510.jpg

Not as much rake, but just a little bit (which I like). Biggest first note is the weight of truck "feels" shifted back towards center of truck and all suspension "feels" involved in front end ripple/bumps. Alignment first thing in morning and then a 150 mile trip. Well report on that tomorrow.

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
Got the Eibach Sports Performance put on, set on second ring (.75)

before
IMG_1507.jpg

After
IMG_1510.jpg

Not as much rake, but just a little bit (which I like). Biggest first note is the weight of truck "feels" shifted back towards center of truck and all suspension "feels" involved in front end ripple/bumps. Alignment first thing in morning and then a 150 mile trip. Well report on that tomorrow.
Nice Terry ! Let us know the changes it made

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

I ordered my Ranger a dash mat. My Ranger is quite excited to have protection of its dash in the blazing summer, but it knows it is going to Flagstaff in June for a month. July is problematic.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired