First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm so tempted to order one, I like the 2 door better, but the 4 door is better suited toward my life. I like the idea of a SUV that's on a frame, with room for the kids and dogs, and quite possibly still be used for the truck stuff that I do. Whatever I do, a manual transmission is a must, while I don't need the crawl gear, I really prefer it and my off-roading doesn't need anything fancy that the automatic would provide. Plus I like that it's not a jeep, which seem overpriced for what they are, and man, they rust so damn fast.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm so tempted to order one, I like the 2 door better, but the 4 door is better suited toward my life. I like the idea of a SUV that's on a frame, with room for the kids and dogs, and quite possibly still be used for the truck stuff that I do. Whatever I do, a manual transmission is a must, while I don't need the crawl gear, I really prefer it and my off-roading doesn't need anything fancy that the automatic would provide. Plus I like that it's not a jeep, which seem overpriced for what they are, and man, they rust so damn fast.
Orders now will most likely be MY22 which is perfect for me. It gives them time to add options and or colors and work any bugs out. For $100 fully refundable it's worth it. Plus the deal that Granger Ford is offering with $2000 under invoice through today you just can't beat. I love the 2 dr too and while the 4 dr will be more functional for kids and guests I just love the look of the 2 dr.

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
AFE intake...easy 10hp...but only if you order the RED ?
IMG_6749.JPG
IMG_6750.JPG

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Orders now will most likely be MY22 which is perfect for me. It gives them time to add options and or colors and work any bugs out. For $100 fully refundable it's worth it. Plus the deal that Granger Ford is offering with $2000 under invoice through today you just can't beat. I love the 2 dr too and while the 4 dr will be more functional for kids and guests I just love the look of the 2 dr.
Yep 1 for you and 1 for her :giggle:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yep 1 for you and 1 for her :giggle:
I'm working on it. Just the other day she hey..."If you keep the Ranger too I'll be able to take the Bronco out". Might be able to sneak another one there in due time. ?

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I'm working on it. Just the other day she hey..."If you keep the Ranger too I'll be able to take the Bronco out". Might be able to sneak another one there in due time. ?
This is where frying pan meets head!:crazy:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This is where frying pan meets head!:crazy:
Honestly she could care less. She's the one pushing me to spend more and get the loaded Badlands. She's use to it by now. Every time I get another gun she use to ask why I need another one now she just shakes her head and rolls her eyes. :crazy:

The cheap Polish side of me is trying to be practical and make the Black Diamond work but they don't offer the High package which has most of the tech my Ranger has now. I'm 90% sure it'll be the BL unless Ford offers more option packages for the MY22.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly she could care less. She's the one pushing me to spend more and get the loaded Badlands. She's use to it by now. Every time I get another gun she use to ask why I need another one now she just shakes her head and rolls her eyes. :crazy:

The cheap Polish side of me is trying to be practical and make the Black Diamond work but they don't offer the High package which has most of the tech my Ranger has now. I'm 90% sure it'll be the BL unless Ford offers more option packages for the MY22.
You know how it works. The really good stuff never becomes available until you're driving off the lot. That's the whole reason for mods. Use special discount brokeagain :wink:

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
I voted senior citizen style, absentee :LOL:
But I carried it to the election building for our county, the sure way of not getting lost.
So see I'm not all Senior :LOL:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I voted senior citizen style, absentee :LOL:
But I carried it to the election building for our county, the sure way of not getting lost.
So see I'm not all Senior :LOL:
All along I thought you were.

Senior Greg ?

Senior.jpg

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I'm starting to wonder if air goes through this filter to reach the engine...50,000+ miles and this filter barely has any dirt on it that I can see...I vacuum it regularly just incase...instruction does not call for filter oil...everytime I change oil, I check and the filter looks clean like this...yes, the rubber seal sits tight against the air box...granted, I haven't been off road in the dust as much as I should but even for highway miles I've never seen filter this clean with normal use...:oops:

Bottom side:
IMG_6768.JPG

Top side:
IMG_6769.JPG
Sponsored