What did you do to your Ranger today?

Mpro2

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt
Ordered the Terrain Management shift knob thing through my local dealership today. It should be here Thursday and look like the pic. Now that I have the upgraded dash cluster, I can use FORScan and activate Terrain Management and bam, I can selected Terrain modes.

Went fishing and caught a few. It's been a good fishing truck so far. Did pretty well. My size 14 next to the 36' black drum caught on my surf rod for scale. Awesome fight on a light tackle trout rod in the surf.

Did a good deed and pulled out a stuck minivan, TWICE today. I told this young man to stay on the hard pack near the water. I pull him out and he proceeds to drive about 20 feet and make a hard left into the soft sand instead of a right to the water line. You just cannot fix stupid. I told him the third time is going to cost him because he is interrupting my fishing. He did not get stuck a third time.

TM Switch.jpg

Flounder.jpg

Trout.jpg

Drum.jpg
Nice flounder and and specks! Wade fishing the beach I suppose? Galveston, Surfside?
Sponsored

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger STX 4x4,16 Audi A7
Occupation
Retired
Nice flounder and and specks! Wade fishing the beach I suppose? Galveston, Surfside?
Thx. Wading the bay, Galveston side at SLP. The black drum and other specs were from the surf at Surfside.

Reactions: Doc

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Looks good. I like to look in the back ground of pics of garages and see what cool stuff folks have. I like your Ford tool box. Looks nice.
Gave the truck a good wash followed up with some Autoglym Magma. Going to start the clay bar process tomorrow morning before work!

B5E9A27A-3E3F-43D2-88AB-CFA4A8BEF454.jpeg
239ECCE0-54DB-4922-9E4B-F6BC19ED2FEC.jpeg

Mpro2

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt
Thx. Wading the bay, Galveston side at SLP. The black drum and other specs were from the surf at Surfside.
Ahh, I love wade fishing around SLP, but that current can get a dicey at times. Did Surfside have green water at the beach? Sorry, I guess I should PM you. Thanks ?

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I watch the tide movement closely before hitting SLP. Those currents can get you. Surf was perfect. Flat and clear.

Ahh, I love wade fishing around SLP, but that current can get a dicey at times. Did Surfside have green water at the beach? Sorry, I guess I should PM you. Thanks ?

JaysOnTheEDGE

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2021 Escape SEL AWD
Got a tire patched... freaking nails.

Thankful i didn't have to buy a set of tires at 13K miles saving for the Toyo OPEN COUNTRY A/T III in 255/70/17s when the stocks wear down

weasel1

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lighting Blue FX4 w/302A
Occupation
Nuclear Operator
Finally got to use the "pavement princess" as a truck. Sort of. I hooked up utility trailer to haul some rebar home. Needed 100ft to cut into 4ft sections to use as guides for Pylex foundation screws. Building a deck and it's going to be solid.

landiscarrier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat, Focus ST
Occupation
Sales
I fiddled with FORScan again. Changed my DRL's to parking lights and foglights and got my heated seat icons working on Sync 3.4.
would love to know how you did both of those?!? I do have Forescan, what do I need to change?
Sponsored