Not open for further replies.

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger SuperCrew XLT
Finally getting around to start on our crew cab build!

2020 Super Crew Sport 4x4.

yApNZV9h.jpg

First thing installed was the Light Force switch panel. Pretty cool piece that keeps it clean inside. We have some cool parts coming for the rangers that will help us put these switches to work.

u3skJ04h.jpg

lbGv30zh.jpg

Next up is the 2.0 Radflo coil-overs up front and rear shocks. I had the Rough Country upper control arms on our last XL-Super cab with good luck. So I went with those again, at least for now. Install was super easy for both.

caYzs7Fh.jpg

YB8Qbnsh.jpg

Before:

Z2GN3Hch.jpg

EOeLfPFh.jpg

After:

TDXIUR9h.jpg

mJbCp23h.jpg

Waiting on Skid plates and a batch of front winch mounts to come back from powder coat.

Winch and Tires should be here next week. I'm still undecided on what wheels to go with. What do you guys suggest?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jacob Wendland

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Ranger 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Do you guys happen to know if a aftermarket intercooler would fit with the hidden winch mount?

OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you guys happen to know if a aftermarket intercooler would fit with the hidden winch mount?
I'm not totally sure. Seems like of the ones I've seen they are more towards the top of the Radiator. So I'd think they would work, but can't be totally sure.

Jacob Wendland

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Ranger 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not totally sure. Seems like of the ones I've seen they are more towards the top of the Radiator. So I'd think they would work, but can't be totally sure.
That was my thought too... I was hoping there'd be a definitive answer. Hopefully someone tests it out when the mishimoto intercooler comes out. Love the hidden winch mount and everything you guys are coming up with!

OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That was my thought too... I was hoping there'd be a definitive answer. Hopefully someone tests it out when the mishimoto intercooler comes out. Love the hidden winch mount and everything you guys are coming up with!
Thank you! Wish I could be more help!

OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Little update!

Turns out, my old softopper from my Colorado ZR2 fits pretty well on the Ranger. Looks good too. We are working on bed racks for the Ranger, one mid height and one to fit over the softopper. Mid height rack should be available shortly!

4e5O9Zvh.jpg

LMYf9qvh.jpg

Also, got my new license plate. Seemed fitting. :)

JntNF2ph.jpg

And to finish up the update, rear Radflo Shocks and our rear shock skids finish off the lift. And the new tires and winch arrived. Tires are Kenda Klever R/T. I'll let you guys guess the size.

gtHkuoYh.jpg

cxeeDqYh.jpg

OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Almost forgot to update!

Kenda Klever R/T 35x10.50r17 on BlackRock 17x8 Steel wheels with 0mm offset. They did require a 1/4" spacer up front to clear the caliper bracket.

I removed the crash bars for and will be working on a solution for that. Not sure if we will offer it as product right now.

Love the way this setup looks!

iuaDyMzh.jpg

eG8W5Uuh.jpg

FIuZOByh.jpg

bluetruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Almost forgot to update!

Kenda Klever R/T 35x10.50r17 on BlackRock 17x8 Steel wheels with 0mm offset. They did require a 1/4" spacer up front to clear the caliper bracket.

I removed the crash bars for and will be working on a solution for that. Not sure if we will offer it as product right now.

Love the way this setup looks!

iuaDyMzh.jpg

eG8W5Uuh.jpg

FIuZOByh.jpg
Those 35s look so sweet! I thought about it then went with the same tire in 33.

Jda1981

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I'd be first on the list for a over the Soft Topper bed rack. I have been looking for a solution for that and have almost given up at this point.

OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd be first on the list for a over the Soft Topper bed rack. I have been looking for a solution for that and have almost given up at this point.
Working on it! I need one for my truck too!

OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Put all the skid plates and winch to work this past weekend. Truck worked great and so far pretty happy with the Kenda's. Had to use the winch once. Couldn't get over a rock that ended up smashing my center cap, and got hung up trying to go around.

yZBm2hWh.jpg

hvBSzoFh.jpg

EOj5bhJh.jpg

hVvgSDwh.jpg

mz0Sq10h.jpg

hffgEhjh.jpg

uCvWjtXh.jpg

NWRM5SRh.jpg

CUrkJFkh.jpg

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
Put all the skid plates and winch to work this past weekend. Truck worked great and so far pretty happy with the Kenda's. Had to use the winch once. Couldn't get over a rock that ended up smashing my center cap, and got hung up trying to go around.

yZBm2hWh.jpg

hvBSzoFh.jpg

EOj5bhJh.jpg

hVvgSDwh.jpg

mz0Sq10h.jpg

hffgEhjh.jpg

uCvWjtXh.jpg

NWRM5SRh.jpg

CUrkJFkh.jpg
Sweet! I'm in central Indiana, I'd love to come up and hit some trails with you guys if you'll have me.

OP
OP
589FAB

589FAB

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sweet! I'm in central Indiana, I'd love to come up and hit some trails with you guys if you'll have me.

For sure! Hoping to do a lot more once things get back to "normal".
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.