First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
i never thought of it this way but it is true. sounds good too! what i hate at the WH is the layer of grease or bacon fat etc. on the floors. you can feel it when you walk in. i dont wanna get in my truck or walk in the house with that on my shoes.

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
LOL! they actually needed just 1 length of wire if they had rammed each Super Duty's bumper into each other (using that as a ground path)...
Gotta do what ya gotta do

1665074847016M6.png
I remember driving through central Oregon in late '99 in my just delivered '00 Ranger S/Cab on a 4 lane highway.

While motoring along at 70 or so I spotted a new Dodge pickup coming up fast on me in my rearview mirror. The guy passed me on the fly doing about 80 or so....with a huge motorhome trailer and Dodge minivan in tow.

Had to had been a Cummins, he was probably averaging 2 miles per gallon...lol

Last edited:

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
LOL! they actually needed just 1 length of wire if they had rammed each Super Duty's bumper into each other (using that as a ground path)...

I remember driving through central Oregon in late '99 in my just delivered '00 Ranger S/Cab on a 4 lane highway.

While motoring along at 70 or so I spotted a new Dodge pickup coming up fast on me in my rearview mirror. The guy passed me on the fly doing about 80 or so....with a huge motorhome trailer and Dodge minivan in tow.

maybe 12 mpg lol. I loved loved the 1st and 2nd gen cummins trucks. If you could keep a transmission in it and not have it catch fire from bad wiring it was beast of a truck.

Sponsored

Reactions: Doc