First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 xlt in blue
Occupation
building maintenance
I am not thin, but might be able to get around under enough? You spray every inch of it under there?
I try not to hammer the exhaust or the disc brakes, otherwise yes everything. shocks ,leaves, rear end. driveshafts, frame( in and out )I even go in the bed holes to get inside the quarter panels I spray inside the crimps on bottom of rockers anywhere I can, even the trailer hitch, transfer case, tranny, inside back of bumpers. (I tried not to hit the sensors much .in ALL holes in frame I could reach. under bed. had to go over some spots twice to use all 6 cans . I dont do the door jamps as the soft rubber seal seems to soak it up. otherwise I hit all. rubber not on purpose, but don't avoid to get to other spots behind. all electrical connections got some not on purpose soak, but not avoiding area . my buddy owns a oil company and has been doing the oil trucks for years and if you wipe away the grime all his truck undercarriage look like new!! a bit of your time 60 bucks or so you will thank yourself. ps theres some good youtube vids of shops spraying undercarriages with it !!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rod f.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Agreed - I've used Fluid Film in the fall and spring for 10 years...
Just keep it away from gaskets/weather stripping (it makes them expand slightly), exhaust/high temp stuff (it smokes until it's burnt off) and breaks (no more friction). Your garage floor gets pretty slick too.

YouTube vids are good too ;)

Srgraham1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL STX
Vehicle Showcase
Used almost 5 full cans. Another can on hand to touch up just before snow starts. Fresh oil and tires rotated. Locating and greasing zerks tomorrow morning.

20190914_150120.jpg
Sponsored