Will there ever be a smooth fender flare with bumper extension????

kjbeggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4
Nope. There's no flare extension on the sides of the front bumper. See posts above for how stupid it looks.
Oh I know...
Couldn't tell from the pic on their site if this one was the same, or sloped in at the front.
Sponsored

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / Former: 2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
I want to add fender flares to my Ranger.

So far the options appear to be:
Air Design bolt on look, along with their front bumper extensions
Bushwacker bolt on look (no bumper extensions)
Bushwacker smooth look (no bumper extension)

Unfortunately, I don't like the fake bolt on look, and I don't like the look of the flares when they don't have a matching extension on the front bumper.

Obviously the overseas Ranger Raptor flares won't work since their fenders and box sides are all different.

Can someone please make a small flare extension for the front bumper already?!?
Did you ever find what you were looking for? I know what you're looking for and honestly I want the same.

I found these but the price is steeeeeep:
https://www.rtrvehicles.com/collections/ranger-rtr-parts/products/ranger-rtr-fender-flares

OP
OP
treimche

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
Did you ever find what you were looking for? I know what you're looking for and honestly I want the same.

I found these but the price is steeeeeep:
https://www.rtrvehicles.com/collections/ranger-rtr-parts/products/ranger-rtr-fender-flares
After seeing all the Rangers at SEMA and talking with the guys in the RK Sport booth, I went with their fiberglass flares. They don't extend onto the front bumper, but they taper nicely toward the bumper to make it look great. I have the flares, just haven't had them painted yet, too many other projects going on right now. My second choice would have been the RTR flares though, they look great too.

dannewps

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
After seeing all the Rangers at SEMA and talking with the guys in the RK Sport booth, I went with their fiberglass flares. They don't extend onto the front bumper, but they taper nicely toward the bumper to make it look great. I have the flares, just haven't had them painted yet, too many other projects going on right now. My second choice would have been the RTR flares though, they look great too.
I am selling my RTR Flares. I just posted them in the Member Marketplace. THEY WILL COME WITH THE FRONT BUMPER EXTENSIONS. I removed them because of my aftermarket front bumper. $280 for the whole set.

Westin ProMod 2.png

Westin ProMod.png

Mmmmmnachos

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I am selling my RTR Flares. I just posted them in the Member Marketplace. THEY WILL COME WITH THE FRONT BUMPER EXTENSIONS. I removed them because of my aftermarket front bumper. $280 for the whole set.

Westin ProMod 2.png

Westin ProMod.png
Still have them?

Whiskeybilt

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger
Occupation
chef

Westin ProMod 2.png

Westin ProMod.png
That bumper looks great.

Whiskeybilt

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger
Occupation
chef
Thank you! Westin Automotive, they make amazing products for our Ranger. I have a Westin Outlaw rear bumper for sale in the member marketplace. Over 60% off. Let me know if you want it!
I am pretty far from local for ya. haha

OP
OP
treimche

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
Wish I could buy just the front flare extensions to see how the lined up alongside my bushwacker flares, anyone tried that?
I remember seeing a pic somewhere and the Air Design flare extensions don't look good with the Bushwacker flares. Looked just as bad as Bushwackers as designed with no extensions.

PltFX4

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2109 Ranger Lariat FX4
I called all the vendors with extensions for the bumper and none would sell the extension without the fender flares... I understand why, but it sucks :(

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I remember seeing a pic somewhere and the Air Design flare extensions don't look good with the Bushwacker flares. Looked just as bad as Bushwackers as designed with no extensions.
Ya I agree, I emailed bushwacker for a different question, took almost a week to get an answer, I followed up with a reply about an extension, no reply. I will call them tomorrow. I had these same flares painted to match on my f150 and loved them, when I bought these there was not a lot out there that I liked, in stock and in my price range but thats changed. If they don't think I will yank these off and buy from a competitor they would be mistaken.

V1KT3R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 1990 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer

Have you gotten around to installing these yet? I am curious to see them on an actual NA consumer Ranger. Not sure I trust the sites perfectly angled photos of em on an overseas model for that dime.
Sponsored