What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Got home from MX and my air filter was sitting by the front door. Figured I'd get a spare to get me by until the madness (shortages) stop. Sid @Msfitoy you'd better grab a case of them with the amount of miles you drive. ?

Wix Air Filter.jpg

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Got home from MX and my air filter was sitting by the front door. Figured I'd get a spare to get me by until the madness (shortages) stop. Sid @Msfitoy you'd better grab a case of them with the amount of miles you drive. ?

Wix Air Filter.jpg
I just installed a new filter...
81xtOhxtJJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I have the mini version of that one. My neighbor passed away and his wife was getting rid of some of his stuff and gave it to me. He used it for his motorcycles and it works "ok" for the truck. You're is probably a lot better as it has more hp, this one is really only good for those areas that water likes to sit like side mirrors and door creases. Plus it's so hot/dry here from March-November that the water evaporates in those areas pretty fast so rarely use it.

https://www.amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum...ive&sprefix=master+bla,automotive,122&sr=1-16

Metro Vacuum.jpg

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Got this in the mail Friday:
Westin HDX Stainless Drop Nerf Step Bars.jpg

That will help both of us get in and out. There's no way I could use the Ranger easily without these, for a 5'6" guy (an old fat one on top of that, but ruggedly handsome). Grabbing the steering wheel and scrunching to get in and sliding across the bolster would make for a grumpy owner after a while! =D

I'll post pics of them installed on the what I did thread and probably the running board thread.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I have the mini version of that one. My neighbor passed away and his wife was getting rid of some of his stuff and gave it to me. He used it for his motorcycles and it works "ok" for the truck. You're is probably a lot better as it has more hp, this one is really only good for those areas that water likes to sit like side mirrors and door creases. Plus it's so hot/dry here from March-November that the water evaporates in those areas pretty fast so rarely use it.

https://www.amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum-B3-CD-Blaster-Motorcycle/dp/B0000CCXWA/ref=sr_1_16?crid=XW6XMKFJAJIK&keywords=master+blaster+car+dryer&qid=1652617151&s=automotive&sprefix=master+bla,automotive,122&sr=1-16

Metro Vacuum.jpg
I have a tiny cube vac from WORX that I pack along for light duty on the road...

51HIbTJdPaL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

At home, I don't vac...I open every door, pull out the air hose reel and blast the cabin with 150psi...outside of the garage of course...?

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
I have a tiny cube vac from WORX that I pack along for light duty on the road...

51HIbTJdPaL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

At home, I don't vac...I open every door, pull out the air hose reel and blast the cabin with 150psi...outside of the garage of course...?
Sid, if your going that far, ya might as well pressure wash the interior...gets rid of that deep, down dirt that a blower just can't get rid of !!!:crackup:

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Sid, if your going that far, ya might as well pressure wash the interior...gets rid of that deep, down dirt that a blower just can't get rid of !!!:crackup:

You mean like this... ?

Last edited:

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Got this in the mail Friday:
Westin HDX Stainless Drop Nerf Step Bars.jpg

That will help both of us get in and out. There's no way I could use the Ranger easily without these, for a 5'6" guy (an old fat one on top of that, but ruggedly handsome). Grabbing the steering wheel and scrunching to get in and sliding across the bolster would make for a grumpy owner after a while! =D

I'll post pics of them installed on the what I did thread and probably the running board thread.
By the way, that's my dad's 1940's Case Boy Scout knife! I tend to hold on to stuff. Still works awesome and is my EDC.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You mean like this... ?
This is why the new Bronco has MGV (Marine Grade Vinyl) interiors. It's idiot proof and you can easily wash the whole interior out. lol ?

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
This is why the new Bronco has MGV (Marine Grade Vinyl) interiors. It's idiot proof and you can easily wash the whole interior out. lol ?
I guess this is a "thing"...lol