What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Received my new pressure washer to go with the new foam cannon. Now to make it snow in AZ! ?

IMG_2823.jpg
Are you going to get a longer hose?

Asking cause I watched a few vids on it and one guy left his machine well away from the wash area ( which seemed like a good idea ) and used a 50' one

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Are you going to get a longer hose?

Asking cause I watched a few vids on it and one guy left his machine well away from the wash area ( which seemed like a good idea ) and used a 50' one
Yes,It's actually coming tomorrow, I forgot to order it when I placed this order. :headbang:

I was watching a bunch of videos too before buying it and also reading a lot of the comments. There are 2 different hoses from Sun Joe,I got the more expensive one because it's just like the one that came with the machine. The reviews on this one were really good (there are over 19,000) for the price you can't beat it. Plus you get a 2 year warrantee and another 90 days once you register it. I got this hose here in case anyone else is looking for one.

I should've just kept one of my washers (I had 3) but when I moved I was trying to take as little as possible across the country. Nice thing is these are electric and for just washing the truck it's going to be perfect. I just had a spigot added to my water softener today so now I can run this off that because the water here is very hard and spots everything.

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
Dave how is the pressure , I have a 2000 psi briggs and stratton electric and its ok for carwash but not for deck or house. Bret

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Dave how is the pressure , I have a 2000 psi briggs and stratton electric and its ok for carwash but not for deck or house. Bret
Hi Bret, I haven't washed the truck yet, going to in the morning. Just testing it out back it seems good enough for the truck but like yours I don't think it will be enough pressure for anything more. If you're just cleaning off the deck or driveway it'll be good. I read that even though it says 2030 psi it's closer to 1400 with the 45 degree tip on which is perfect for the truck.

I had commercial gas washers that were 3000 psi and 4000 psi and 3.5 gpm when I was back east. You'd blow the paint of the Ranger with those. ?

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Yes,It's actually coming tomorrow, I forgot to order it when I placed this order. :headbang:
well crap, smart choice! Guess I'll need to follow you off the cliff on this too since I liked your choices for foamer and washer a nd I hadn't seen the extension hose... but, it used up my damper money so I'll have to wait on that?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
well crap, smart choice! Guess I'll need to follow you off the cliff on this too since I liked your choices for foamer and washer a nd I hadn't seen the extension hose... but, it used up my damper money so I'll have to wait on that?

I'm going to try it out in the morning as it's finally cooler out for about the first 2 hours. One thing I like about the foam cannon is its wide base and wide opening. My last one was thinner and would always tip over and the wide mouth is nice for pouring the soap and water inside. With the extra hose I'll be able to leave everything right in the corner of the garage and just drag the washer hose outside.

If you're going to get this set up you'll need these adaptors. The M22 male goes onto the handle and the M22 female goes onto the end of the wand. This way once you release the foam cannon you can attach the wand to rinse. You could attach the foam cannon to the end of the wand but then there's a lot of weight hanging off a 3' wand.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MXKPTGS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1