What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

Capt'n Awesome

First Name
Captain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 05 Wrangler, 19 Slingshot, 04 330xi
Occupation
Enthusiast
I ordered it on the 1st and it arrived yesterday. They have a 2-3 day turn around time. Also, I ordered directly from the manufacturer, not from eBay or Amazon. It was actually cheaper directly from them.

Same. I went directly to their site. Looks like they were having a sale.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
As I walked up to the front door there was a box with my name on the front. I thought to myself, could it be, could the Ford God Damperonious, the God of all things tailgate, have answered my prayers, could this be the all great, all wonderful tailgate damper I've heard of from so many here. But, alas it was only my WeatherTech mud/splash guards.:headbang: :like:

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
As I walked up to the front door there was a box with my name on the front. I thought to myself, could it be, could the Ford God Damperonious, the God of all things tailgate, has answered my prayers, could this be the all great, all wonderful tailgate damper I've heard of from so many here. But, alas it was only my WeatherTech mud/splash guards.:headbang: :like:
Boy if that's not a let down I don't know what is! :crying::crying:

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Dave, I have my first therapy session scheduled for Monday. o_O
Hopefully the damper comes before that. That darn damper is gonna cost you a fortune in therapy sessions. ?

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Hopefully the damper comes before that. That darn damper is gonna cost you a fortune in therapy sessions. ?
Aaaafter you pay for all the mods that are complimentary to the damper install - wheels, tires, exhaust, downtube, seaweed wrap, cucumber patties, tune, rear shocks, front shocks, old man setup, seat covers, seat replacements, seat removals, recarpeting, unitized rubber floor mating, spray-in dropped bedliner, double thick super black tinted windshield ,holster mounts, radio mic mounts, wood paneling, NGK Champion AC Delco plugs, oil slosh canister dehydrator and slickness maximizer, AND a pair of dice for the rear view mirror tv camera attachment...*whew*? WE're talking real change now?

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Aaaafter you pay for all the mods that are complimentary to the damper install - wheels, tires, exhaust, downtube, seaweed wrap, cucumber patties, tune, rear shocks, front shocks, old man setup, seat covers, seat replacements, seat removals, recarpeting, unitized rubber floor mating, spray-in dropped bedliner, double thick super black tinted windshield ,holster mounts, radio mic mounts, wood paneling, NGK Champion AC Delco plugs, oil slosh canister dehydrator and slickness maximizer, AND a pair of dice for the rear view mirror tv camera attachment...*whew*? WE're talking real change now?

Don't forget about the ambihelical hex nuts and the almost mandatory Turbo-Encabulator .

How the heck did I forget about the dice for the rear view mirror?

https://www.amazon.com/Zento-Deals-...AC2V2?ref_=ws_cp_997d76f544705f34f898_p_3_t_p

Bye the way, Chrysler may claim the turbo encabulator as their own but I think it is one of the many things Lee Iaccoca "took" with him when he left Ford.

Last edited:

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase