Sponsored

What did you do to your Ranger today?

TxOTRRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Clay
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
1,692
Reaction score
8,050
Location
Elwood, Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT supercrew SPORT 4X4
Occupation
Currently unemployed (beach bum)lol
When my wife was a kid her family drove a motorhome up to Alaska to deliver it then flew back. Drove from north Idaho to western Washington to pickup the motorhome, drove it up north and flew back to Seattle. Everyone was required to carry multiple spares I believe and needed to be self sufficient. This was about 1975. Wild country I'm sure.
On the episode of ROADKILL when Freiburger and Finnegan made that run. The ROADKILL 68 Ranchero has the classic hot rod rake to it because it has air shocks in the back. Except that episode it sat like a pre runner with negative rake, because of the supplies that were in the bed. They drove from L A to Alaska.
Sponsored

 

theprinceofsnj

Well-Known Member
First Name
Richard
Joined
Sep 5, 2020
Threads
2
Messages
257
Reaction score
770
Location
Clayton NJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford RangerXL 1959 Edsel Villager 9 passenger
Occupation
Retired
Busy day today. Took Twucktwea to the car wash. Then I finely put my 20 something bed box back in. I had taken it out so I could haul Edsel parts to the IEC convention. Taking a break. Might put on my FX2 stickers. Plus another sticker. Just added the stickers.

FX2 A.webp


FX2 B.webp


See You.webp
 
Last edited:

Dr_Strangelove

Well-Known Member
First Name
Adam
Joined
Oct 14, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,173
Reaction score
5,386
Location
Henderson, NV
Vehicle(s)
'22 XLT Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Art, Design, Photo & Video
Saturday morning we ran out for some breakfast pastries and got the "low battery - remote functions disabled" message with the tinny-sounding chimes and I thought, "Well, maybe I had better plan for a new battery next weekend."

Battery had other plans! Yesterday morning nothing but a click. So I used many threads from this wonderful forum and the knowledge shared by members both past and present to get the battery swapped, reset BMS, and reset my auto driver's window.

Thank you team!
 
Last edited:

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT


AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker

davidtg7123

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Threads
10
Messages
101
Reaction score
486
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
I was just thinking today how much DIY work I’ve done on this truck since buying it this winter. For reference, before this truck I’ve never even changed my own headlights before.
1. Tonneau
2. Additional tie down points installed in the bed
3. New low beams
4. Changed my oil and rotated my tires 2x
5. Changed the engine air filter
6. Changed the cabin air filter
7. Installed anti-rodent hardware cloth in the cabin and engine air intakes
8. Wolfhaus power outlet routed into the bed
9. LED bed lighting
10. Fitzstick dipstick

And this weekend I’ll be changing my spark plugs, changing the transmission fluid, and changing the DPFE sensor. Here’s to hoping that leads to a big improvement in ride quality.

Next projects on the list will be PPE pan, a new transmission filter, mud flaps, and a bed rack.
 

Ranger Mel

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mel
Joined
Dec 31, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
543
Reaction score
2,945
Location
Post Falls, Idaho
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Super Crew FX4 Tow Package
Occupation
RETIRED (as of 6/11/25) Sports Med, Health and PE Teacher

Figarou

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
13,798
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Edge ST, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Looks just like mine!! Not to be greedy but I want the actual toy!!
Same here. :) I want a scale model of my Ranger.

I made some improvements. 😜

1757130218457.png



I'm using Gemini on my Google Pixel 8 pro.

Upload a picture of your Ranger and put in this prompt.



Create a photorealistic 1/7 scale of the pickup truck in a commercial product photography style. Place the pickup truck on a computer desk, using a circular transparent acrylic base without any text. Next to the computer screen, place a BANDAI-style toy packaging box printed with the original artwork in English. On the computer monitor, display the wire ZBrush modeling process of the pickup. Focusing only on the digital model itself as it appears during the sculpting stage. Set everything on a clean computer desk indoors, illuminated with soft, realistic lighting that highlights the textures of the pickup model, add subtle reflections to the acrylic base, and give the packaging a glossy finish. The overall composition should feel like an authentic official product showcase.



Have fun. 🤪
Sponsored

 
Last edited:
 








Top