What did you do to your Ranger today?

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Florida sells new vehicles with the plate included?
Yep. Dealer has stacks of new plates to issue if you need a new tag or they simply transfer your old one and renew it if you are trading a vehicle. They print registrations and decals. They have become sort of a division of the DMV if you will. We have DMV kiosks now in the grocery stores. Scan the QR code on your registration and it prints a new registration and decal on the spot for a $3.00 fee.

ch47dmechanic

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Yep. Dealer has stacks of new plates to issue if you need a new tag or they simply transfer your old one and renew it if you are trading a vehicle. They print registrations and decals. They have become sort of a division of the DMV if you will. We have DMV kiosks now in the grocery stores. Scan the QR code on your registration and it prints a new registration and decal on the spot for a $3.00 fee.
Nice!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
When I first moved here I went to AAA and they do everything there too. Got my insurance, plates and reg and walked out the door. What's nice too is you don't have to be a member here to get this service. So much easier than going to the DMV and hanging around there all day just for your plates and reg.

Last edited:

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
When I first moved here I went to AAA and they do everything there too. Got my insurance, plates and reg and walked out the door. So much easier than going to the DMV and hanging around there all day just for your plates and reg.
The insurance thing is great now. You can go online and have a policy in less than 5 mins. Who says technology is a bad thing?!?! :crazy:

E Monty

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Ranger XLT/‘03 Excursion
Occupation
Sheet Metal Worker
Finished cleaning up the wiring on my raptor style led grill lights and took my lady to dinner.

A2549AAD-975F-458B-807D-F7D03B085C21.jpeg
Go out to eat?!? Not in MI!! Only take out since Novemberish till February 1st. Cannot wait to take my lovely Wife out to eat!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Go out to eat?!? Not in MI!! Only take out since Novemberish till February 1st. Cannot wait to take my lovely Wife out to eat!
We've been open here since late spring after the initial lockdown. That's to bad some states are doing this to small business! I mean if you can cram all these people into Costco, Home Depot and Lowes then you should be able to go out to dinner. Every other booth/table are closed off and I do see them sanitizing the tables after customers leave. But I still don't see how the virus "mysteriously" disappears at your table where you don't need to wear a mask but you need one to enter and walk to your table? :crazy:

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
We've been open here since late spring after the initial lockdown. That's to bad some states are doing this to small business! I mean if you can cram all these people into Costco, Home Depot and Lowes then you should be able to go out to dinner. Every other booth/table are closed off and I do see them sanitizing the tables after customers leave. But I still don't see how the virus "mysteriously" disappears at your table where you don't need to wear a mask but you need one to enter and walk to your table? :crazy:
That's why you are not on the news and all the pol's and sci's are...:crazy: if anybody still watches that stuff :LOL:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

E Monty

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Ranger XLT/‘03 Excursion
Occupation
Sheet Metal Worker
Oh we're in the news all right for the most cases in the world! o_O But I guess with all the snowbirds still arriving everyday it's to be expected that cases are rising.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/coro...world-in-the-rate-of-new-cases-170222640.html
Here’s my unsolicited soap box.

I am an individual choice sort of guy. You want to put yourself in a bubble please do and I will look at you no different. If I want to go about my day unmasked then I think I should be able to and I ask for the same consideration. Same with business, let them decide how to navigate this time. People need to be honest educated about the hazard and need to decide what is best for them. It is a real virus I do agree!

Back to what I did with my Ranger. I drove it and I enjoyed it and I can’t wait to drive it home, heck maybe I’ll stand on it outta the shop driveway!!!

Hope you all enjoy yours today also!!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Here’s my unsolicited soap box.

I am an individual choice sort of guy. You want to put yourself in a bubble please do and I will look at you no different. If I want to go about my day unmasked then I think I should be able to and I ask for the same consideration. Same with business, let them decide how to navigate this time. People need to be honest educated about the hazard and need to decide what is best for them. It is a real virus I do agree!

Back to what I did with my Ranger. I drove it and I enjoyed it and I can’t wait to drive it home, heck maybe I’ll stand on it outta the shop driveway!!!

Hope you all enjoy yours today also!!
I am too that's one big reason why I moved here and left MA. Very little rules/restrictions and I believe in the NH motto "Live Free or Die". Yes I do believe in the virus and for some it's very serious and deadly and feel very bad for those affected by it. :frown:

What did I do to your Ranger today....Nothing! It's cold and raining here and It's nice and dry sitting inside the garage hooked up to the battery maintainer. ?

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Ran 18AWG 3 wire extension cable from cabin fuse box to rear cab panel via center console (now that I've got that figured out :) ). Will use 2 wires for radio (Fuse 2 or 20, 7.5amp, ignition on hot) with 5amp Micro fuse tap and a ground. The other will live as a spare for future needs right now.

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
Imagine if you were a bit older. My first flat-screen was roughly $1700 for a 50" Panasonic plasma around 2007. Thing just shit the bed last year. Lasted 5 yrs longer than it should have by hours.

That's what my dad said about his $700 vcr when they first came out. :crackup:
Sponsored