First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
idrive.jpeg

Since the tune from Ford is going to be a few more weeks, this little piece of fun arrived and has been fun to mess around with, should be even more fun once the tune is finally here! Also ordered some Shrockworks sliders, so hopefully everything will be on the truck in early June.

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
Wheels and tires came in yesterday! Instantly stopped cutting the grass for install. Looks so much beefier than stock. I'm no photographer but here's a couple to look at. One of these days I'll get it up in the hills and test them out. I did have a slight rub on the crash bars backing into the driveway at full turn. I might take them out, shave em, tig them back together, and paint em up. Project for a rainy day possibly.

My experience with discount tire has been wonderful. Matt has answered all my questions and helped me every step of the way along with his colleagues. He was also able to beat the best price I found.
Thanks @Discount Tire for everything.
IMG-4265.jpg
IMG-4268.jpg
IMG-4271.jpg

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Wheels and tires came in yesterday! Instantly stopped cutting the grass for install. Looks so much beefier than stock. I'm no photographer but here's a couple to look at. One of these days I'll get it up in the hills and test them out. I did have a slight rub on the crash bars backing into the driveway at full turn. I might take them out, shave em, tig them back together, and paint em up. Project for a rainy day possibly.

My experience with discount tire has been wonderful. Matt has answered all my questions and helped me every step of the way along with his colleagues. He was also able to beat the best price I found.
IMG-4265.jpg
IMG-4268.jpg
IMG-4271.jpg
Hey, Jake, looks great, man! Let us know how you like those Grabbers once you get a chance to run with them for a while!

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Looks good! I’d be interested to hear how you installed the side plates on the bottom part of the bumper near the tires. I had to bend mine. They stuck out too much and rubbed against the tires.

This bumper install also makes you want to get the ARB bash plates to match because the OEMs end up becoming too wide.

congrats on the purchase!
Do the lights in the ARB bumper plug into the fog lights of the Ranger?

Or are they their own separate circuit.

Also, did the lights come with it (sometimes ARB shows pictures of lights that look like part of the deal but are in reality optional)?

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
Hey, Jake, looks great, man! Let us know how you like those Grabbers once you get a chance to run with them for a while!
Thanks! Will do. Probably won't see a ton of off-road, went more for the look, I won't lie. We do see a bunch of snow up this way though. That should be a good test as well.

RangerVA

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Do the lights in the ARB bumper plug into the fog lights of the Ranger?

Or are they their own separate circuit.

Also, did the lights come with it (sometimes ARB shows pictures of lights that look like part of the deal but are in reality optional)?
Yes and Yes (plug and play & come with)

RangerVA

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Installed a Lariat grille about a week ago and yesterday I installed an FX4 skid plate and Ford Performance red tow hooks
FC336D17-A285-4089-B9F2-E0FE3E62DCE3.jpeg

99457D91-3DFD-4C4B-85B6-7D19E72FA433.jpeg
I like those lariat grills without any kind of full protection front bumper. Gives the truck a more sleek look IMO. Great choice!

RangerVA

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase

IMG-4265.jpg
IMG-4268.jpg
IMG-4271.jpg

Those look great on the truck! Congrats on the purchase! And totally agree on the CS from Matt! He helped me with my recent purchase. Just waiting for the package to arrive. Perhaps I should let my grass grow and follow your lead on the install :) !!!!

Rviator

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A 2019 Ford Ranger of course, and a 2015 Yamaha YZF-R3
Occupation
retired aerospace engineer
Vehicle Showcase
idrive.jpeg

Since the tune from Ford is going to be a few more weeks, this little piece of fun arrived and has been fun to mess around with, should be even more fun once the tune is finally here! Also ordered some Shrockworks sliders, so hopefully everything will be on the truck in early June.
How did you get your centerstack outline lights to be green? Or is it just the photo?