What did Santa Bring You For Your Ranger

Rene Michaels

First Name
SOLD IT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 4X2 5' Box Lariat
Nice boards and I like the option as a shovel.
Yeah I like the shovel feature too! Wish they weren’t made in China but they appear to be good quality. Need to do a few tests to feel confident they will do the job if/when called upon.
Sponsored

crash77

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Material Coordinator
Thought we should have this conversation:clap:

Hasn't been here yet, but...what did you recieve?

Merry Christmas - Hope Santa brings you all the HP you need and 2021 let's you hit the limit:angel:
A set of Road Master Active Suspension springs and 1 set of 1" lift blocks for the front.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Yeah I like the shovel feature too! Wish they weren’t made in China but they appear to be good quality. Need to do a few tests to feel confident they will do the job if/when called upon.
It's so hard to avoid Chinese goods. I searched high and low for US-made jack stands for my daughter and the closest I could get had the top made from US casting but the welded base is from China.

Please let us know how you like them, it would probably be a good addition for me since I like to help people stuck in the snow. It's probably less liability to offer someone some traction boards versus me trying to pull them with a strap.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
I guess my Ranger is on the wrong list because Santa didn't bring it a tham ding!

Same as last year!
Or maybe Santa knows your Ranger is perfect for you just the way it is! =)

That may also depend on if you have a damper or what side of the damper debate Santa is on! =D