Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Thought we should have this conversation:clap:

Hasn't been here yet, but...what did you recieve?

Merry Christmas - Hope Santa brings you all the HP you need and 2021 let's you hit the limit:angel:
Sponsored

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
I was very good this year!
  • Lariat headlights
  • Lariat sun visor with HomeLink
  • Weathertech rubber floor mats
  • OBDLink EX FORScan OBD Adapter

Ranger_Pawl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Supercab
Occupation
- Draftsman
For my truck??? I got the whole damn truck! It wasn't intended as a Christmas present, but it's a pretty special present none the less, from my wife.

You see, my brother in law befriended a little old lady neighbor of his, and she became a part of my wifes family for 30+ years. Well, the neighbor died last year, and having no family of her own, she left most of her wealth to my wifes brother. But my wife also got a small inheritance. My 2005 F150 needed to be replaced, so my wife said I could get whatever I wanted. Originally I was looking at used F150s, but realized I could get a new Ranger for about the same $30k my wife allotted me. I really like the idea of a smaller, midsize pickup. We threw in a little more cash, and 3 months later, I have a P375N in the driveway on Christmas eve.

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
I haven't gotten them yet but I know what's coming. ?
Bed floor mat material and Ford floor liners. Not positive but I think I'm also getting dash and grill letters.
My wife is always amazed how I know most of the gifts I open.?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Nothing, I'm done with mine. Someone better get a damper or I'll have to hunt down Santa and have a talk with him! ?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Doog Bigner

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Black pkg
Occupation
Director of Community Relations
Thought we should have this conversation:clap:

Hasn't been here yet, but...what did you recieve?

Merry Christmas - Hope Santa brings you all the HP you need and 2021 let's you hit the limit:angel:
MY 2020 Ranger FX4 received new grabber ATX tires, Raptor 3 -light grill, black lug nuts to compete the black out pkg it came with, new weather tech front floor liners, hydraulic tailgate, Auxito LED fog light bulbs and LED high beams, foot well lighting, oh and the black twin tip exhaust. ;) WHeelin in Pittsburgh PA...

D5EDBE24-D3DE-4F63-BB8F-A7CEFFABD566.JPG

IMG_3246.JPG

IMG_3249.JPG

IMG_3253.JPG

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
For my truck??? I got the whole damn truck! It wasn't intended as a Christmas present, but it's a pretty special present none the less, from my wife.

You see, my brother in law befriended a little old lady neighbor of his, and she became a part of my wifes family for 30+ years. Well, the neighbor died last year, and having no family of her own, she left most of her wealth to my wifes brother. But my wife also got a small inheritance. My 2005 F150 needed to be replaced, so my wife said I could get whatever I wanted. Originally I was looking at used F150s, but realized I could get a new Ranger for about the same $30k my wife allotted me. I really like the idea of a smaller, midsize pickup. We threw in a little more cash, and 3 months later, I have a P375N in the driveway on Christmas eve.
Did the same, just a little earlier.

But everybody needs stocking stuffers, right?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I told my husband I would like a swing out toolbox for my Ranger, but I don’t think he took it seriously. We’ll see! :shock: Merry Christmas all!!!???:turkey:
Merry Christmas Tracy - I hope you get your toolbox!