What’s this years best Black Friday deal

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Everyone loves a good bargain. So what is your BF grab this year?
I don’t know. It’ll have to be online though. My husband has dibs on Black Friday shopping. It’s his thing & he has a ball doing it!:) I’ll be here with the most precious Grandson.:inlove:

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Everyone loves a good bargain. So what is your BF grab this year?
Hi Rick,

I nabbed a polesaw from Greenworks to keep my vision block tree under the HOA max height of 18 feet tall. The Palo Verde keeps my neighbor from snooping to see who we are hosting for dinner... Talk about nosey....he has his nose into everything and then gossips to anyone that will listen. Shame it also blocks much of his view of the Santa Rita Mountains as well....oh well... He just got caught cheating on his wife and is in a very messy divorce as well....Class A jerk!

Best,
Phil

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I really haven't found anything I need....yet. :wink:

Of course there's the 20% off sale with free shipping at Gold Eagle for all 303 products! :shock:?

https://www.goldeagle.com

Also, anyone looking for a great deal on a portable power station Bluetti is having a good sale. The EB55 ($399) & EB70 ($499) are both at their lowest prices I've seen since I bought mine (EB55) back in the spring.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband returned from his Black Friday shopping very disappointed. Said there wasn’t anything to see. So he came home with some ribeyes. I reminded him of the two turkeys I was going to smoke today. :rolleyes: Guess they’ll be smoked tomorrow. In time for the Alabama & Auburn game.:)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Husband returned from his Black Friday shopping very disappointed. Said there wasn’t anything to see. So he came home with some ribeyes. I reminded him of the two turkeys I was going to smoke today. :rolleyes: Guess they’ll be smoked tomorrow. In time for the Alabama & Auburn game.:)
Did you say ribeyes? What time is lunch and what should we bring? ?

Remember I'm a huge Roll Tide fan too!!:like:

Roll Tide.jpg

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Hi Rick,

I nabbed a polesaw from Greenworks to keep my vision block tree under the HOA max height of 18 feet tall. The Palo Verde keeps my neighbor from snooping to see who we are hosting for dinner... Talk about nosey....he has his nose into everything and then gossips to anyone that will listen. Shame it also blocks much of his view of the Santa Rita Mountains as well....oh well... He just got caught cheating on his wife and is in a very messy divorce as well....Class A jerk!

Best,
Phil
Since he is always peeking at you you should put a sign facing his house that says "Good luck with your divorce".

I haven't seen much for BF. Mostly 20-30% off stuff. I want to get some new power tools but I'm not seeing the discounts.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you say ribeyes? What time is lunch and what should we bring? ?

Remember I'm a huge Roll Tide fan too!!:like:

Roll Tide.jpg
Really? Did not know that. Knew I liked you for some reason! :LOL: (Yeah, I like forum members who are also Auburn fans - even the ones who um are Bamahaters:LOL:). Anyway, you & Annie just hop on a plane & come on over, maybe I’ll give Butterscotch a bath.:wink:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Really? Did not know that. Knew I liked you for some reason! :LOL: (Yeah, I like forum members who are also Auburn fans - even the ones who um are Bamahaters:LOL:). Anyway, you & Annie just hop on a plane & come on over, maybe I’ll give Butterscotch a bath.:wink:
Checking flights now. ?

I'll bring the Graphene and might even give you a couple free parking lessons.:shock:?

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Let's all watch Dave walk that fine line here....
He'll be getting "the look" soon, I bet.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

Got my Pole Saw....came with rubber plugs that baffled me for a while...where the heck do these go??? Turns out they are shipping plugs that need to be removed from the middle segment of the pole but these were never installed prior to shipping.... Heavy duty unit and maybe heavier than I can use much due to arm fatigue. Saved about 20% thanks to BF....

Best,
Phil

WNCblueridge

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger supercab
Occupation
Goat herder
GBO! Vol For Life
Sponsored