Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
A woman doctor giving a man a physical is something I've never heard of. Are you supposed to leave a $100 bill on the counter?
It's more like $625.00 but insurance covers it :inlove:. Question is how do you know if it's a real woman these days.

OP
OP
Dr. Zaius

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
A woman doctor giving a man a physical is something I've never heard of. Are you supposed to leave a $100 bill on the counter?
Depends on where they put their fingers, and for how long! I almost learned the hard way never to go into a physical having to pee.

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Depends on where they put their fingers, and for how long! I almost learned the hard way never to go into a physical having to pee.
Get a biopsy on your prostrate with a woman doctor. Hell of a tip. 🤣🤣 Especially when she attractive. 😝

Screenshot_20211011-053250_Chrome.jpg

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
Get a biopsy on your prostrate with a woman doctor. Hell of a tip. 🤣🤣 Especially when she attractive. 😝
Having to change doctors twice in 2 years, I researched them and sorted by sex. Picked the prettiest ones with good reviews.

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Having to change doctors twice in 2 years, I researched them and sorted by sex. Picked the prettiest ones with good reviews.
All of my doctors have been women. I find they listen better and tend to be more attentive. I have had great luck with my doctors.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
I have several female physicians who I see on a regular time frame. If doing any type of "physical" exam on a male patient, you will almost always see another person in the room, either a tech or another nurse. I have a female dermatologist who checks me head to toe twice yearly after finding some skin cancers years ago, and I welcome the exams as she probably saved me from something worse had she not caught it.
Additionally, has a physician, they have seen everything you have to "see" hundred's if not thousands of times, so the only one to get a chuckle or be embarrassed is you.
Sponsored