Weathertech Tonneau Cover

PapiBigP

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
One week in and I installed this thing today. It was a little pricey but man I love the way this thing fits on here. Was fairly easy to install even with the factory drop in bed liner. I had to make a notch in the side rail stops to make it fit on the bed liner at the bulk head as I really didn’t want to start cutting on the bed liner if I could help it.

9DFF1D11-E41B-4C4B-94E4-648680D119E4.jpeg
Sponsored

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
One week in and I installed this thing today. It was a little pricey but man I love the way this thing fits on here. Was fairly easy to install even with the factory drop in bed liner. I had to make a notch in the side rail stops to make it fit on the bed liner at the bulk head as I really didn’t want to start cutting on the bed liner if I could help it.

That does look nice.

I didn't know WeatherTech made tonneau covers? Thanks for posting this.

2019 Ford Ranger Roll Up Pickup Truck Bed Cover

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

Nice!

Milkmaster

First Name
Milkmaster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
I ordered the Truxedo cover to save a few bucks. It works, but in the end I wish I had bought the Weathertech cover instead. The weathertech hardware is made a lot better.

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
I ordered the Truxedo cover to save a few bucks. It works, but in the end I wish I had bought the Weathertech cover instead. The weathertech hardware is made a lot better.
NOW I see this. My Truxedo is due to arrive tomorrow. :LOL:
At first I ordered a Trail FX cover from a local shop but the mounting clamps and fit were so horrible that I took it back before I even installed it.

Milkmaster

First Name
Milkmaster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
At first I ordered a Trail FX cover from a local shop but the mounting clamps and fit were so horrible that I took it back before I even installed it.
My Truxedo is working well. It's just that the piece across behind the cab doesn't attach to anything. It only relies on the two side rails to hold it down. Kinda cheaply done IMO. But it does work and so far doesn't leak! If I get a few years out of it I will be happy for the cost of it. I wouldn't spend the money to replace it otherwise now.

Milkmaster

First Name
Milkmaster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Sold the Ranger with the Truxedo on it. Now considering the Undercover Flex for my replacement truck. Did your Truxedo cover meet your expectations?

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Sold the Ranger with the Truxedo on it. Now considering the Undercover Flex for my replacement truck. Did your Truxedo cover meet your expectations?
Yes, I like it. Easy to open and close and there are no issues with the factory bedliner. Mounting hardware is solid, unlike the Trail FX cover that I returned.

Fomocodt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tremor
Occupation
Automotive technician
Sorry for replying to an older post, however which truxedo did you get and do you have any pictures of it? Trying to decide on which cover I want, I believe im going to get the tuxedo low pro, but wanted to see how your experience has been?

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Sorry for replying to an older post, however which truxedo did you get and do you have any pictures of it? Trying to decide on which cover I want, I believe im going to get the tuxedo low pro, but wanted to see how your experience has been?
I have the Truxport, I like it. I often need the whole bed open so I get vinyl roll-up covers on all my trucks. Fairly easy to install, my truck came with the plastic bedliner which didn't interfere at all. Cost $319 directly from Truxedo.
Sponsored