Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
We have Michigan lefts in Tucson. It does improve the traffic at that intersection because everyone uses one that doesnt have that so called traffic improvement? LOL. ??
Sponsored

svogt302

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Hello,

Is there a way to turn off the wipers? Due to the vehicle's poor design, I wind up hitting the stalk when turning the wheel, activating the wipers. The wipers then stay on, no matter what I do until I turn off the vehicle. When I get back in and go again, the wipers resume right where they left off. Regardless of weather, I'm driving down the road with the wipers on like a goof. According to the manual that shipped with the vehicle, it's easy to disable automatic wipers from the vehicle settings. That's not the case. All I have under wipers is "Courtesy Wipe", (whatever that is), but no off. Do I have to pull a fuse or something?

Thanks in advance
This may help.....

Screenshot_20220329-201747_Facebook.jpg

CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / SCAB Ranger XLT/FX4 & various motos
Occupation
Human
@kx885 , so, wippers still working?

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
I can move the shifter in my Ranger with a single finger, not even having to press the button to move it. Not too satisfying. Slap-shift? 4x4 shifter has been a dial for a long time. Last truck I had with a separate gear lever to engage 4WD was a '97 F-150 XL.
Now there's another issue with your truck that the dealer needs to look into, if you can move your shifter without using the interlock button.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
From wipers - big toes - slap shifters. Talk about going off topic. lol :shock:?