Truck Going Into Deep Sleep

Canuckian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Crew Cab Lariat Blackout
stop...you cant let Americans know Canada gets warm weather.
they'll want to invade and take us over.

keep them believing it snows 365 days of the year and our second vehicles are snow machines.
Of course it is cold outside. Er.... I ah... meant it wasn't cold in the garage!
Sponsored

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
stop...you cant let Americans know Canada gets warm weather.
they'll want to invade and take us over.

keep them believing it snows 365 days of the year and our second vehicles are snow machines.
Of course it is cold outside. Er.... I ah... meant it wasn't cold in the garage!
Wait -I thought Canadians were Americans. ;)

NeilP

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor (SOLD 12-14-2023)
Occupation
RETIRED!
And here is the documentation regarding my situation.
20211211_204601.jpg
After reading the information above regarding "Battery Charging" I guess I need to relocate the ground wire from the battery maintainer that I hooked up?

Not exactly sure what went south but the Ranger had been sitting in the garage for about 2 week and the battery seemed to be completely dead. Nothing worked until I hooked the charger to the battery. I put the charger on the battery (I hooked the cables directly to the battery terminals) and charged it at 10 amps for a couple hours. Every thing was fine.

I have a tendency to let my vehicles sit for weeks or months at a time so I add maintainers to the batteries. This load shedding and battery monitor sensor is all new to me. I've never heard of "Electrical management System" before.
Sponsored