First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Self
I have a 2304 Rockwood mini-lite23 ft.Fully loaded w/fresh water,food bikes everything it weighs just under 4500#.I know the Rangercan handle the weight,these trailers are not the most aerodynamic,it's the wind factor that concerns me a little if it is a windy day.We hardly ever travel more than 250 miles from home.I know I would need to travel slower with this esp if it is windy.
Anybody towed something like this with a Ranger?

Thanks for any advice!

Dave
Sponsored

Travis11

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019Tacoma
I tow a Rockwood mini lite 2109s. It is 4250 dry. Loaded somewhere in the neighbourhood of 5000 lbs. I have a redarc brake controller installed. I have not towed in the mountains yet but has plenty of power for west Tn and Kentucky. I have not had any bad sway yet but haven’t towed any long hauls yet. I am considering a Hensley cub hitch just for safety and peace of mind.

OP
OP

wing98

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Self
I tow a Rockwood mini lite 2109s. It is 4250 dry. Loaded somewhere in the neighbourhood of 5000 lbs. I have a redarc brake controller installed. I have not towed in the mountains yet but has plenty of power for west Tn and Kentucky. I have not had any bad sway yet but haven’t towed any long hauls yet. I am considering a Hensley cub hitch just for safety and peace of mind.
Thanks for the reply I think I should be fine,may have to slow down in extreme wind
Sponsored