First Name
CJ Pore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Inventory planner- Meat solutions
Has anyone removed the steps off their tremor? Something i am considering as i dont step on them?
does anyone have photos?:)
Any resale value in them?
Sponsored

ranger-rick-roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
There is a thread on here of some dealer doing it. I can’t seem to find it but I recall it was just a few bolts on each step. I’m sure if you crawl underneath you can easily figure it out.

Ouroboros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
I removed the steps on the rear doors. I kept bashing in skins into them loading and unloading my dogs and stuff into the back seats. They are held on by 4 10mm bolts. I'm not sure about removing the tube itself.

BCRIDGE

First Name
Saya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
Occupation
project manager
I removed the steps on the rear doors. I kept bashing in skins into them loading and unloading my dogs and stuff into the back seats. They are held on by 4 10mm bolts. I'm not sure about removing the tube itself.
Has anyone removed the steps off their tremor? Something i am considering as i dont step on them?
does anyone have photos?:)
Any resale value in them?
6 bolts per side for the tube pretty straight forward. Switched mine out for Go Rhino D6 more tucked in and out of the way

Ouroboros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
I forgot to mention, there isn't just a round hole the size of the bolt in the top of the tube. It's a rectangular hole for each bolt, about 35mm by 43mm. So it looks weird. I'm in the process of designing and 3d printing a plug to go in the holes.

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
I forgot to mention, there isn't just a round hole the size of the bolt in the top of the tube. It's a rectangular hole for each bolt, about 35mm by 43mm. So it looks weird. I'm in the process of designing and 3d printing a plug to go in the holes.
When you do I'd like to buy a set. I was thinking about buying 3M grip tape and running a strip along the area, but I like the idea of plugs.

Ouroboros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
When you do I'd like to buy a set. I was thinking about buying 3M grip tape and running a strip along the area, but I like the idea of plugs.
I'm in Canada, so it is likely better for you to get them printed locally. When I'm done I'll upload the model files somewhere and post a link and you can get them printed. I should have it done in a few days.

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
I'm in Canada, so it is likely better for you to get them printed locally. When I'm done I'll upload the model files somewhere and post a link and you can get them printed. I should have it done in a few days.
Very kind of you and thanks.

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Man, I have hit my shin more than once on that thing, you would think I took up skateboarding again lol

I do not need the step and love the look but my 6yo twins and wife use them, and man they grip in the rain but not sure yet what I want to do. Thanks for sharing the picture!

Ranger2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tremor.
I'm not crazy about the tremor steps either. I may order a set of standard running boards. I like the protection from door dings and rocks being thrown up by the tires.

McDeuce

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
I wanted a small step in case someone needed it so I ordered Go Rhino DSS from Stage3.

OP
OP
Cpore55

Cpore55

First Name
CJ Pore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Inventory planner- Meat solutions
Removed the steps yesterday.

1621600914793.png
How did you install those amber lights in the grill? Are you running spacers on your wheels? Looks great, ive got an identical truck
Sponsored