Tracy Bowman Appreciation Thread

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
You guys made my day! As far as I’m concerned you are all terrific! I really do love all the different personalities on here - even the ornery ones.I’m a little ornery myself at times.;) I’m just gonna say it. I LOVE my Ranger forum family!!! And I give everyone of you 6 dancing turkeys…just don’t try going in a coffee shop expecting a free cup of coffee! They’ll be like RP…”Tracy who?” :crackup::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey:

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
You guys made my day! As far as I’m concerned you are all terrific! I really do love all the different personalities on here - even the ornery ones.I’m a little ornery myself at times.;) I’m just gonna say it. I LOVE my Ranger forum family!!! And I give everyone of you 6 dancing turkeys…just don’t try going in a coffee shop expecting a free cup of coffee! They’ll be like RP…”Tracy who?” :crackup::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey:
download.jpg

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That's a Twerky. I'm here all week.
Maybe you could add a new song to your playlist and have this turkey dancing to it.

:idea: May I suggest Tone Loc - Funky Cold Medina? ?

hmrutherford

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger Tremor, 21 F150 Hybrid, 07 Escape
Occupation
Teacher
I know of at least two others @paval3 (Val) and a new member, @hmrutherford (Heather).
Yep - newbie female here!

We have quite a few, but they probably lead much busier and more exciting lives than me.:blush:
I’m sure that’s not true! I’ll try to keep up with you. ? I know I park like you... ?

Having been in the Air Force - I think it takes a certain female personality to put up with a crowd of men. ?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Yep - newbie female here!

I’m sure that’s not true! I’ll try to keep up with you. ? I know I park like you... ?

Having been in the Air Force - I think it takes a certain female personality to put up with a crowd of men. ?
Absolutely! And sooo glad there is another female that is as great ;) At parking as I am!:crackup:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Absolutely! And sooo glad there is another female that is as great ;) At parking as I am!:crackup:
Yeah but she still has to prove herself that she's bad. You....not so much. :giggle:??

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired

well there we go. Now I can't do anything more with my life.
Sponsored