BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
Took these a couple of years ago up the hill from our house. I spent about 45 mins taking photos, hoping I could get one of him in flight...no go. I packed up my gear, headed for the car and wouldn't ya know it, he decided to fly away as I was walking to the car :facepalm:

DSC_2077(1).JPG

DSC_2087(1).JPG

DSC_2203(1).jpg

Zeus

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport XLT
Occupation
Commercial Driving Instructor
GREAT choice on rim/tires. That looks fantastic!
Thanks! I wanted that old school look since most are running black wheels. It stands out for sure.

thomas461

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 1998 Ford Ranger XL (Son)
Vehicle Showcase
oldbike2.jpg

Me, in the mid 80's, summoning the spirit of David Hasselhoff with my mullet. I'm very much older now with much less hair and more beer gut but still young in spirit. The bike was an RZ350, the very last 2 stroke made for the street. Lightweight, liquid cooled and high power. Flexi-flyer chassis with a steering damper put on so it didn't throw me off! And this one was in a nice state of tune. I didn't have much tuning skills back then so I had others do the work, but I did have expansion chambers, flat slide smooth bore carbs, racing reeds and significant porting work. HP was wicked for a bike this small and light. These days, everyone gets their bike dyno tuned, but actual dyno work for bikes in the mid 80's was pretty rare.

2FASTRZ1.JPG

This little 350 was fun. Sounded like a swarm of bees followed by a blue cloud, and it would hunt 600 Ninjas and Hurricanes of the time and eat them for lunch, leaving them behind in a cloud wondering what the hell that thing was.

Now the part where I cry. I sold it a few years later so I could buy one of those fancy new 486 computers. :angry: :crazy:

So I had almost the exact same shirt (Senior Picture) and I had an RZ350 Kenny Roberts special painted in Yellow and Black that I threw around the Nordschleife (NĂĽrburgring) in the early 1990's in while stationed in Germany. That one Motorcycle I miss more than just about any other.

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
So I had almost the exact same shirt (Senior Picture) and I had an RZ350 Kenny Roberts special painted in Yellow and Black that I threw around the Nordschleife (NĂĽrburgring) in the early 1990's in while stationed in Germany. That one Motorcycle I miss more than just about any other.
Yeah but I bet you didn't have the 80's David Hasselhoff mullet. Hahah.

Adventure Ranger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariate Crew Cab FX4 Sport
Occupation
Heavy Equipment / Truck shop Foreman
Vehicle Showcase
This weekends adventures !
FE575DB0-CD6A-4435-9F20-7B483865ADEC.jpeg