First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
On another note...lol...on the return trip back to Colorado from dropping the granddaughter at home in South Dakota, I happened into a little store in Wyoming and went home with this crazy knife......What do you think?

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg
My youngest son would love that :like:
Sponsored

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
Boring and grey here so working in the basement on some .223

loading.jpg

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
If you're really bored you could make me up 1,000 too. ?
Good luck finding enough primers to do that! I don't make rounds for other people because, God forbid, if something went wrong and they got hurt.... Even if it was a gun malfunction, it was my round.

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
Good luck finding enough primers to do that! I don't make rounds for other people because, God forbid, if something went wrong and they got hurt.... Even if it was a gun malfunction, it was my round.
My dad always said the same thing. He would teach anyone that wanted to learn on his equipment, but not do it for them. Probably like having to pack your own parachute for sky diving ha.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I wouldn't either, to much liability. I'm pretty well stocked up but you can never have enough .223. ;)

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Secret agent, man
My dad always said the same thing. He would teach anyone that wanted to learn on his equipment, but not do it for them. Probably like having to pack your own parachute for sky diving ha.
Great analogy!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Got my daughter on the ice for the first time on Saturday! She did fairly well for her first time. I was able to get her to stand and take a few steps. She loved it. 2 kids and 6 hours a week on the ice might just be the end of me though ha.
135226719_10219005537197113_9016407690188929103_n.jpg
That's great Jake! I started skating about the same age on double runners. lol Ended up playing hockey through high school but haven't kept up with it since moving out here. You'll either get in great shape from this or be passed out on the couch for days. ?

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn't either, to much liability. I'm pretty well stocked up but you can never have enough .223. ;)
Well, if you don't shoot it, then 0 is plenty, now 7.62 NATO...that's a different story :crazy:

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Secret agent, man
After today what's considered enough? :shock::bandit:
There is never enough! As if the previous run on components wasn't bad enough, now I'll be trying to trade what I have in excess for what I don't have at all. I don't have near enough large rifle primers but have an over abundance of small pistol. ?‍♂

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
There is never enough! As if the previous run on components wasn't bad enough, now I'll be trying to trade what I have in excess for what I don't have at all. I don't have near enough large rifle primers but have an over abundance of small pistol. ?‍♂
It's going to get a lot worse now but those should be an easy trade with someone. I'm good with everything but could use more .223. I have a backorder with Sportsman's Guide for 2000 rounds at a really good price from last summer. It's been pushed out again (3rd time) until 4/13/21 now and as long as I get it I don't care. But I'm not holding my breath it'll eventually get canceled.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
After today what's considered enough? :shock::bandit:
Ask Sid, he mentioned it when we we on the credit rating thing and should have cleaned out his workplace "storage" room by now :LOL:

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Secret agent, man
It's going to get a lot worse now but those should be an easy trade with someone. I'm good with everything but could use more .223. I have a backorder with Sportsman's Guide for 2000 rounds at a really good price from last summer. It's been pushed out again (3rd time) until 4/13/21 now and as long as I get it I don't care. But I'm not holding my breath it'll eventually get canceled.
I miraculously ran across a website that had four cases of primers I needed and when I put them in my cart a caveat message came up that in order to purchase them I needed to buy either bullets or powder as well. In the small amount of time I was scrambling to find something of those they had in stock, someone else managed to purchase my primers out from under me. :angry:

Sorry, enough thread hijack.

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
That's great Jake! I started skating about the same age on double runners. lol Ended up playing hockey through high school but haven't kept up with it since moving out here. You'll either get in great shape from this or be passed out on the couch for days. ?
I played up through high school, and then hung em up in college (except for mens night once in a while). I didn't pursue it in college because nobody was going to want a (at the time) 5'6", 130 lb. goalie ha. When my son wanted to try it, I was hesitant to go back out. He begged me to help coach, so I got all my certifications and went. I'm so glad he did, I really forgot how much I loved the game. I have gotten in better shape too! This washed up goalie is still no where near used to skating 200' up and down the ice :crackup:
Sponsored