The PIC whore club! Come on in!

Cmar

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX
Here's a pic of the 1975 Honda CB 360t I just finished a complete restore on. I thought about carrying it in my 2020 Ranger XLT off road, to Vintage Honda get togethers but maybe best just to get a trailer smaller than the dovetail I have now. If there are any motorcycle trailers for sale, let me know.
I've got an yt vid of me finally getting to try and start it after a couple of years working on it by hand. It started....COOL. Also, a couple of pictures of my 2020 ranger. I'm going to take a pic with it and my 2001 ranger when I get the time.
XLT.jpg
Bike done pic.jpg
Ha, excellent job! I remember back in the seventies when I was in university I borrowed one the same (well almost the same, his was gold) from a classmate to ride over to the other side of town to pick up an oil pump for my Kawasaki 500 two stroke I rode at the time.
Came back with the pump thanked him, and handed back the keys. And then he said "how'd you find the bike" I said engine is sweet, but it handles kind of funny" - and that's coming from a Kawasaki owner.
Then he told me how he'd bought it cheap because it had been in an accident and they'd never been able to get the frame alignment quite straight !
Sponsored

Cmar

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX
The joys of surf beaches in Australia. At least this far south you don't have to worry about box jellyfish, and crocodiles, as well.
But the sharks are real, several people were attacked around or near there last year.
It's a favorite camp ground for us in New South Wales about 4 hours drive south of where we live, its always quiet and pleasant.
There is an extensive lagoon system behind the beach and campground where my wife and I love to go kayaking and fishing.
Finaly I managed to upload the beach itself - it didn't want to upload when I posted this the other day - just on dawn when I went for an early morning walk. No sharks so far!
P8030892.JPG

P8030896.JPG

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
There is a winding wooden staircase in a Chapel in Santa Fe, NM. I've seen it.

The design was innovative for the time and some of the design considerations still perplex experts today.

When the Loretto Chapel was completed in 1878, there was no way to access the choir loft twenty-two feet above. Carpenters were called in to address the problem, but they all concluded access to the loft would have to be via ladder as a staircase would interfere with the interior space of the small Chapel.

Legend says that to find a solution to the seating problem, nine days of prayer commenced and on that ninth day a man appeared at the Chapel with a donkey and a toolbox looking for work. Months later, the elegant circular staircase was completed, and the carpenter disappeared without pay or thanks.

Inspiring!

1674334483385.png
Beautiful!!! It's amazing that Man can create such beauty and at the same time be so hateful to one another...bummer
It is amazing what some can create and I do give them huge credit for it. I posted this one back in October in the thread I made when we went to Arkansas but some might not have seen it there. It's a chapel down a small walkway out in the woods. So much detail and beauty that you'd never expect out there.

1674342296636.jpeg

1674342320994.jpeg

1674342350557.jpeg

M SPEC

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 05 &10 Subaru STI, 911, LC +2
Occupation
ER Nurse/Nursing Instructor Retired
It is amazing what some can create and I do give them huge credit for it. I posted this one back in October in the thread I made when we went to Arkansas but some might not have seen it there. It's a chapel down a small walkway out in the woods. So much detail and beauty that you'd never expect out there.

1674342296636.jpeg

1674342320994.jpeg

1674342350557.jpeg
WOW !!! I really enjoy the Art Deco exterior.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
There is a winding wooden staircase in a Chapel in Santa Fe, NM. I've seen it.

The design was innovative for the time and some of the design considerations still perplex experts today.

When the Loretto Chapel was completed in 1878, there was no way to access the choir loft twenty-two feet above. Carpenters were called in to address the problem, but they all concluded access to the loft would have to be via ladder as a staircase would interfere with the interior space of the small Chapel.

Legend says that to find a solution to the seating problem, nine days of prayer commenced and on that ninth day a man appeared at the Chapel with a donkey and a toolbox looking for work. Months later, the elegant circular staircase was completed, and the carpenter disappeared without pay or thanks.

Inspiring!

1674334483385.png
that is exactly the one i was thinking of! thank you paul

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Took this a couple nights ago
113A4B24-77A5-4CC6-8051-2BE8AB597481.jpeg
Spectacular! We would see them sometimes when I was a kid in Calgary but nothing as bold or dramatic as what you’re seeing where you are. Not even close. Beautiful.

M SPEC

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 05 &10 Subaru STI, 911, LC +2
Occupation
ER Nurse/Nursing Instructor Retired
If you don't already, you should get to know MISFITOY (Sid). He is in NC (pretty sure) as well. You have a nice truck BTW. If you meet him tell him it's his turn for lunch:clap: