The LOST build!!

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 PKG
Occupation
Sales
Alright Its that time! heres my 2019 Ranger i got back in march for a killer covid deal

So I have been on the forums for a while asking questions making sure I start my build right thanks to my fiancé and the gifts she got me for Christmas. I'm in northern Cali and will be going on some trails once I am done with the suspension and wheels and tires.

To start I added the Husky floor mats,

The ranger goes into the shop tomorrow for the Bilstein's 5100, after all of the research for the cost to performance it made since.

I will also be ordering wheels and tires Saturday, Not sure on the wheels but the tires will be Grabber ATX 285x70x17. I was going to go with the Wildpeak as I know someone that has them and i did a poll between these 2 tires on the forum and the recommended tires was Wildpeak. But I'm sorry they are under the Goodyear umbrella and I refuse to support that company after 2020.

I also will be going with new lights Auxitos after I get my wheels and tires.

Below is a picture of the ranger the day after I got her.

I cant wait for her to come together!!

ranger 2.jpg

ranger.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lost19Ranger

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Good looking truck! You’ll love the Grabbers, nice and quiet and they look good too!
Thank you! I’m sure I will they had great reviews and everyone who has them seems to love them. I’m hoping a shop around here has some wheels to choose from if not I’ll have to order the wheels and tires

OP
OP
Lost19Ranger

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Update!
Just dropped off the ranger!
Lift is being installed today!

Wheels and tires are ordered. However the Grabber ATX were on back order so I went with the Toyo open country at3.

I’m excited about the wheels because the shop owner said he hasn’t done them yet and no one around are area has them!
wheels and tires will be installed next Saturday!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lost19Ranger

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Another update

Bilsteins on all 4 corners are installed, all of the modifications for tire fitment has been done (all 4 crash bar trimming, the air dam removal) as well as the alignment.

The ride change with the bilsteins is night and day. The truck feel more controlled and not as floaty.
I will get pictures of before and after.

wheels and tires will be installed next week. I ordered black lug nuts, as well as looking for what wheel locks to order.

After this the next upgrade will be lighting.

This month is gonna be expensive but what I have been saving for.

Sign1941

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT/FX4
Another update

Bilsteins on all 4 corners are installed, all of the modifications for tire fitment has been done (all 4 crash bar trimming, the air dam removal) as well as the alignment.

The ride change with the bilsteins is night and day. The truck feel more controlled and not as floaty.

wheels and tires will be installed next week. I ordered black lug nuts, as well as looking for what wheel locks to order.

Where did you end up purchasing the Bilsteins from?

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Another update

I did the black gorilla nuts and a set of their keyed locks. They look like they belong on the truck.

OP
OP
Lost19Ranger

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
The wheels and tires are at the shop! I will be at the shop at 9am for install and trimming and extra that is needed.

I also ordered yellow fog lights that should be here tomorrow and will get installed once delivered as well as I may be pulling the running boards we will see.
I will have updated pictures for sure

OP
OP
Lost19Ranger

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Well I arrived at the shop and as the owner is unpacking the wheels he realized that the last box he opened is the wrong wheel very similar but wrong.

He took full blame but for me ehh it’s no big deal. He apologized and I said same time next week? He laughs and said your taking this better than I am. It not a necessity so it’s no big deal.

to be continued next week lol!

but here are some pictures from today to get by. Lol

767BDB65-9A22-4FC8-8EE1-8972887460D7.jpeg

2ACDD789-537C-4B04-A26F-44DA85F5C6B3.jpeg

ED80D315-C2EA-46E8-B0A6-207F8A7E5E2A.jpeg

OP
OP
Lost19Ranger

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
We are back at the shop boys! She’s getting her new shoes and any extra trimming that may be needed.

I will do a quick write up on what’s needed to be done for the exact package I went with.I can personally say that there is statements that may be off on tires and wheels so I will just throw what was needed so it’s there.

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
Well I arrived at the shop and as the owner is unpacking the wheels he realized that the last box he opened is the wrong wheel very similar but wrong.

He took full blame but for me ehh it’s no big deal. He apologized and I said same time next week? He laughs and said your taking this better than I am. It not a necessity so it’s no big deal.

to be continued next week lol!

but here are some pictures from today to get by. Lol

767BDB65-9A22-4FC8-8EE1-8972887460D7.jpeg

2ACDD789-537C-4B04-A26F-44DA85F5C6B3.jpeg

ED80D315-C2EA-46E8-B0A6-207F8A7E5E2A.jpeg
I really like those wheels, they will look great on your Ranger with the Toyo Tires

OP
OP
Lost19Ranger

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Ok here she is 2.5” level with bilstein fronts and rears with 285x70x17 on 17x8.5 icon rebound with 0 offset.

to get this setup to work you have to cut the crash bars out in the rear and you can remove or trim the front crash bars.
You also have to cut some of the wheel liner closest to the cab on both sides.

is there poke? Yes but it does not look like a roller skate like I’ve seen people say it looks perfect!!!!!! To me at least!!!

D251B0A7-0FD0-4462-A7E2-FAB45E9EE019.jpeg

467935A4-BD5C-4EAB-ACA2-A52D881E43DC.jpeg