Turborave

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I am looking to get my 2019 Lariat 4x4 Sport leveled out. Only place i've gotten a quote from is Trick Trucks in Frederick and they want $750 for parts, install and alignment. a bit more than i was looking to spend.

Anyone have a recommendation around Montgomery County for a leveling kit install? i was thinking the Rough Country 2.5" kit, for $100, Trick Trucks recommended Ready Lifts' 3" kit thats about $200 from them, 160 on amazon.
Sponsored

Covid_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Im taking mine to World tour in Annapolis for half that. Will let you know how it turns out

Tim H.

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat 4X4, 2016 Corvette Stingray
Occupation
REALTOR
I am looking to get my 2019 Lariat 4x4 Sport leveled out. Only place i've gotten a quote from is Trick Trucks in Frederick and they want $750 for parts, install and alignment. a bit more than i was looking to spend.

Anyone have a recommendation around Montgomery County for a leveling kit install? i was thinking the Rough Country 2.5" kit, for $100, Trick Trucks recommended Ready Lifts' 3" kit thats about $200 from them, 160 on amazon.
I got a quote of $500 from Lewis Motors in Clarksville. My own 2” lift kit. Frank is a great mechanic.

OP
OP
Turborave

Turborave

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I'm going to BCC automotive in woodbine, md on thursday, recommendation from the maryland off road enthusiasts group, MORE. should be about $300, i already purchased the RC 2.5 kit on amazon.

Covid_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Im taking mine to World tour in Annapolis for half that. Will let you know how it turns out
Follow up on this. World TOur took care of my front level and the alignment for less. I put Fox 2.0 stage 1 coilovers. They did a great job. Truck looks funny now with those baby tires.

OP
OP
Turborave

Turborave

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Follow up on this. World TOur took care of my front level and the alignment for less. I put Fox 2.0 stage 1 coilovers. They did a great job. Truck looks funny now with those baby tires.
I've been delayed 2x because of weather, trying again on Thursday!

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
No idea about mechanics, but I'd recommend (based on testimonials by 40 people) that you'll be much happier if you go with any option but spacers.

Reactions: EJH
OP
OP
Turborave

Turborave

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
Vehicle Showcase
No idea about mechanics, but I'd recommend (based on testimonials by 40 people) that you'll be much happier if you go with any option but spacers.
What is the issue with spacers? I've seen tons of posts on here of people happy with their rough country 2.5" level.

Steve23

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Software Engineer
So you were about $375 out the door?

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What is the issue with spacers? I've seen tons of posts on here of people happy with their rough country 2.5" level.
Everyone I’ve heard of or talked to says the ride became unbelievable harsh after spacers.

Stangman570

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 4x4 XLT Sport
Everyone I’ve heard of or talked to says the ride became unbelievable harsh after spacers.
I have the 3 in Ready Lift on mine since I got it new back in May of '19. I've got 32k on the clock with no issues. Really no difference in the ride quality. It will be the same ole bouncity bounce from the junk OEM suspension. And trust me when I tell you this, I've had my Ranger in places that most people will never take it off road. If your looking for better ride quality then I agree. Spacers aint it. However, just adding the spacer didn't make it ride any worse than what it was from factory. It worked great to fit larger tires and level it out. An upgrade for me this year for sure with better coil overs to get rid of the spacers and a bit more travel in the suspension to handle the off roading better.

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the 3 in Ready Lift on mine since I got it new back in May of '19. I've got 32k on the clock with no issues. Really no difference in the ride quality. It will be the same ole bouncity bounce from the junk OEM suspension. And trust me when I tell you this, I've had my Ranger in places that most people will never take it off road. If your looking for better ride quality then I agree. Spacers aint it. However, just adding the spacer didn't make it ride any worse than what it was from factory. It worked great to fit larger tires and level it out. An upgrade for me this year for sure with better coil overs to get rid of the spacers and a bit more travel in the suspension to handle the off roading better.
So I’m hearing “instead of spending 250 on spacers, spend 600$ on the eibach kit and get front and rears”

:)

Steve23

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Software Engineer
yes, like 380 ish. Shocks feel much better. Lift is noticeable but I can always adjust if I dont like it
next is wheels and tires
That sounds like a good deal thanks for the heads up