First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
I just registered my truck for the 2022 Carlisle Ford Nationals. June 3-5, 2022.
There is a Ranger class to register in. $65 for the show field, $55 for a camping site if you want. 10% off if you register before April 19 and they'll mail you your stuff. I always tent it and camp. Bathhouse in the fairgrounds is decent and kept clean. $15 at the gate if you just want to spectate.
Plenty of hotels but they're kinda pricey on show weekends.
It's about half Mustangs but there are a lot of trucks too, antiques, some unusual cars that you don't often see, and as always the Starsky & Hutch Torino Club brings it strong.
Huge flea market with parts vendors.
If you're in the eastern US it's a good time. Just off the Carlisle exit of the PA Turnpike.

www.carlisleevents.com
Sponsored

Sharky

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger 2015 Ford Focus 1934 model 40
Occupation
retired
I miss the FORD nationals every year due to the Street Rod Nationals in York, PA.
they are held the same weekend, sure would be nice if the shows were on different weekends.

maybe I should take my 1934 Mustang to Carlisle........

6-5-2010.jpg

Dgc333

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
I would much rather go to the Street Rod Nationals over the Ford Nationals in June or the Syracuse Nationals over the All Chrysler Nationals in July. There is a huge diversity in things to see at the Street Rod Nationals and the Syracuse Nationals.

The brand specific events are good if you are restoring a car and need to see completed vehicles or are looking for parts.

OP
OP
JohnnyO

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
I miss the FORD nationals every year due to the Street Rod Nationals in York, PA.
they are held the same weekend, sure would be nice if the shows were on different weekends.

maybe I should take my 1934 Mustang to Carlisle........
I made a new post. Truck Nationals in August is celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Ranger. I'm going to both.

OP
OP
JohnnyO

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
My Ranger is still in the shop waiting on a part. I will get there if I can. May have to borrow someone else's vehicle to get there.
Sponsored