Rangers in MD

CP0861

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat Supercrew
Thank you CP! What I may have gained with the lowered stance I lost with the bigger, heavier wheel and tire setup. MPG has stayed consistent with 22 mpg int winter and 24 in the summer. The ride is much more firm and sporty. Definitely lost some comfort but gained a ton of control and handling.

You can find a whole lot of info on the thread @"Anybody planning to lower their 2019 Ranger?"

Is your truck going to be 2wd or 4wd?
4wd, which sounds more involved to lower....and after another $3k for the cap, I'm not sure how much more I'm willing to sink in it right now. Been spending money like crazy lately between the truck and some other things.

I'll add the cap, maybe upgrade the shocks as has been suggested here and then drive it as is for a bit and will strongly consider lowering in the future. I don't really care about the strock clearance, as long as I have the 7" required to get OSV passes to drive on beaches. I'd rather have that firm, sporty ride you described!
Sponsored

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a MD resident! Montgomery County

20220302_151707.jpg
I didn’t think MoCo allowed freedom of expression or thought?! Is putting pink on a vehicle legal?? ??

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone is looking for a Gator SFX Tri-Fold Tonneau cover that is in great shape, I am selling mine at the link below:

Scottopia's Gator SFX Tonneau Cover

Asking $180 and am in the Harwood area, local pick up only please. Let me know if any have interest!

❤?
Sponsored