SuperCab Love

Frog9z

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Curious to hear how this turns out. Hadn’t seen this SC option anywhere at all. Look forward to an update.
I posted before, I have a 2020 SC. I just went in for a oil change and the salesman I bought a few Fords from walked through the service area and saw me and stopped to talk. He asked if I was ready to get back in a Superduty as my farm truck is a Chevy HD. He then asked if I was ready to trade my Ranger off yet. I said I will have to put a lot of money in the Ranger and maybe customize it until/unless a Supercab comes back in play. He told me they can order one! I said what, its been all over that only available in Suprecrew form and that maybe a Supercab will come out later. He said that has changed, he can order me one but would be a long wait. He said for me to call him if I was interested with a day/time that works and he would love to sit down to build what I want and talk trade?? I am not really ready to sell or trade, but I am going to call him and let him know just looking and set up a time when I am in town next. I will get a build sheet, price and lead time to confirm!!
I told him I am not ready to replace but would love to see their price with trade for new white SC and he could certainly put his sales tactics to the test and try talk me into it. We were to meet Tuesday. He called me back and said he could not order the 25 yet but I could come in and they would price my truck to know what its worth. I need to make sure my homemade bed fuel tank I posted about fits the next model. I am sure it will. I am going to talk to him and the manager to confirm the SC when I am back for next oil change. With field work starting soon I will be putting miles on both trucks fast so should be back soon.

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
Could be sweet, an SC 2.7 TT lowered like the old XRunner Taco. Hmm, I'd consider.
Sponsored