sjasheRanger

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
3 weeks at Ford dealer. Still couldn't find the random not starting issue. :/
I still believe its just the starter issue. They're probably having trouble getting a replacement part.
Sponsored

Bruce001

First Name
Not
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I still believe its just the starter issue. They're probably having trouble getting a replacement part.
It was the Anti Lock system computer. Created multiple fails randomly. Just git back the truck. I can write more details later.

89fxrp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2007 BMW 328i
I have been having same problem on 2019 Lariat. On occasion when pushing the start button all you hear is a click noise and warnings scroll on left side of dash display. This has been ongoing for over 2 years. The dealer replaced starter relay once and on another occasion was not able to find error code. The problem usually occurs when sitting overnight but happened other day after 2 hr drive to airport and after shutting off to drop passenger out at airport the truck would not start for several tries. In reading thru this thread it does not appear there was any resolution to others having same issue. I have had to purchase extended warranty to the tune of $1K and now ordered a obd2 scanner to check for errors when it occurs again. The dealers answer is that next time you go to start and it does not once truck is running bring it directly to dealer without shutting off so they can scan. The dealer is 45 min. from house. I am hoping to get some answers to this problem for it is a big issue for me. I can't sell my second vehicle until this truck is proved more reliable. Any input is appreciated.
Sponsored