Sponsored

So I Asked AI To Show Me A Typical Ranger Driver

Dr. Zaius

Well-Known Member
First Name
Dennis
Joined
Dec 20, 2019
Threads
82
Messages
7,104
Reaction score
43,467
Location
Living The Dream
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Using Gemini.

First prompt: Show me what you think the typical Ford Ranger driver looks like

Result



So I asked for a typical Ranger FX4 driver

Result

FX4.webp


And a Tremor driver.

Result. And why does he look upset? Transmission problems?

Tremor.webp


And a Raptor driver.

Result

Raptor.webp


Interesting.

Of course YMMV.
Sponsored

 


veedubtuner

Well-Known Member
First Name
Morgan
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Threads
90
Messages
1,471
Reaction score
6,512
Location
Tulsa, OK
Vehicle(s)
2023 CG XLT Scab FX4 Ranger
Occupation
VW Parts slinger
Vehicle Showcase
1
So I asked for a typical Ranger FX4 driver

Result

FX4.webp
Kinda close, color is correct, too many doors, probably smiling because I saved $2k doing the job myself, even though it's not perfect. And I don't have a dog. :p
 
Last edited:

Rtball

Well-Known Member
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jan 29, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
70
Reaction score
266
Location
Central Florida
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 Platinum, 2020 Escape Titanium, 2021 Ranger XLT (FX2), 2022 Ranger XL
Occupation
Retired Air Force and Car Hauler
Guess there will have to be a vetting process for Ranger drivers! Don't want to upset the narrative.
 

Stevedbvik1

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Oct 4, 2021
Threads
38
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
8,641
Location
Michigan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
Using Gemini.

First prompt: Show me what you think the typical Ford Ranger driver looks like

Result



So I asked for a typical Ranger FX4 driver

Result

FX4.webp


And a Tremor driver.

Result. And why does he look upset? Transmission problems?

Tremor.webp


And a Raptor driver.

Result

Raptor.webp


Interesting.

Of course YMMV.
The Tremor guy is confused because he’s realized he bought an FX4 that someone put Tremor stickers on. And they’re not crooked
 
 








Top