First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
i hate ice driving. seems like the stupidity of foolish drivers is amplified in bad weather. ive been driving between 5- 20 mph. even at that speed, slowing, and braking early ive still slid past my intended place to stop by about six feet. but along comes the minivans, sedans, teslas, and fluffy pimped trucks tailgating and blasting by at 40 - 50. ? I sorta wish they would spin all out of control and have a
1675363233682.png

experience so they can learn a lesson. I dont want them getting hurt. just get freaked out enough to realize they need to slow down.

OC4095

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
Occupation
Factory Automation Engineer, Auto School Grad, Car Audio Tech
Vehicle Showcase
i hate ice driving. seems like the stupidity of foolish drivers is amplified in bad weather. ive been driving between 5- 20 mph. even at that speed, slowing, and braking early ive still slid past my intended place to stop by about six feet. but along comes the minivans, sedans, teslas, and fluffy pimped trucks tailgating and blasting by at 40 - 50. ? I sorta wish they would spin all out of control and have a
1675363233682.png

experience so they can learn a lesson. I dont want them getting hurt. just get freaked out enough to realize they need to slow down.
I hear ya. Im at the entrance of my neighborhood so i can see the people flying by in their big SUVs on the main road.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
1675363233682.png

experience so they can learn a lesson. I don't want them getting hurt. just get freaked out enough to realize they need to slow down.
I'm with you on that. Better to be too slow than too fast on ice. It's hard not to feel pressured by others but if they wanted to get someplace earlier, maybe they should have left earlier.

When Kate was in the midst of her chemotherapy, there were to many mornings going and too many evenings coming back of white knuckle driving in the winter on the highway. I hated being in a hurry - I'm sure I was safe but I would have liked to take a little more time. Thankfully she's been in remission for two years and all looks sunny (no pun intended).

Winter driving can be fun when there's no traffic out, but it's nerve racking when others are out, just like you wrote.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
That stupid groundhog! I'm gonna go broke between him seeing his shadow and this darn Inflation. :curse::facepalm:
Too bad he doesn't lay eggs, he'd have some value then!

Probably 6 more weeks because the gas stoves have all been taken.

I hope you're happy now, Greta! =p

1675374135193.png

OP
OP
9zero1790

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Someone told me the Canadian ground hog froze to death?! So maybe this global warming is out to get us. But im not worried i got ezgo and vegan food in the garage so im disaster proof lol

LaBalbe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat