First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
Sounds like my kind of place. I decided if I ever buy acreage and build me a tiny house that is like 800 square feet my garage will probably be 1600 square feet. Lol
That's the way to do it.
Sponsored

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
While still not perfect I think the paint I got is way better match. Besides ordering more paneling in the original color that are metal and cutting those to fit the door I don't think I'll ever get a perfect match.

I still want to install some support beams in the door but I'm still debating what design. Classic x shape or maybe single leaning boards or maybe something else I don't know.

Also do you guys think I should go ahead and paint the upper Gable area the dark gray all the way to the roof what is it look good how it is now?

IMG_20220323_190754.jpg

IMG_20220323_195009.jpg

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
While still not perfect I think the paint I got is way better match. Besides ordering more paneling in the original color that are metal and cutting those to fit the door I don't think I'll ever get a perfect match.

I still want to install some support beams in the door but I'm still debating what design. Classic x shape or maybe single leaning boards or maybe something else I don't know.

Also do you guys think I should go ahead and paint the upper Gable area the dark gray all the way to the roof what is it look good how it is now?

IMG_20220323_190754.jpg

IMG_20220323_195009.jpg
Honestly? I think it looks fantastic and I think you are obsessing over some minor details. I'd leave it the way it is.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I'm going to look at a house with the Taj Mahal of garages. It's a 30x40 barn with a half bath, loft an like 10 ft doors. I don't like the house that much but I can deal with it. The problem with the house is all the bedrooms are upstairs an the only bathroom is downstairs. Problem is the last 2 houses I went to look at accepted offers before I had a chance to make one.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
I'm going to look at a house with the Taj Mahal of garages. It's a 30x40 barn with a half bath, loft an like 10 ft doors. I don't like the house that much but I can deal with it. The problem with the house is all the bedrooms are upstairs an the only bathroom is downstairs. Problem is the last 2 houses I went to look at accepted offers before I had a chance to make one.
I've learned its never enough. lol

I sort of wish I had splurged on going from 9 foot legs to 14 legs so I could have eventually build a standing loft area.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
My offer was accepted on the house with the nice barn on the property. It has to pass inspections an appraise high enough. I had to offer over list an pay the difference between the appraisal an the offer but I capped the gap at $5K.

garagehouse.png

garage2.jpg

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
garage.png

garage1.png

There's a half bath in the barn but only one bath in the house. I'm going to have to update the kitchen cabinets an add another bathroom but that stuff would be a lot cheaper then copying that bar.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
garage.png

garage1.png

There's a half bath in the barn but only one bath in the house. I'm going to have to update the kitchen cabinets an add another bathroom but that stuff would be a lot cheaper then copying that bar.
Congrats!! :like: I think I'd be more excited to have that garage than the house. lol

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
garage.png

garage1.png

No wife eh’ ?

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
garage.png

garage1.png

I see a lift in your future.:rockon:

RAYJAY

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger pickup 2019 subaru
some older pictures of my shop
20180529_083223.jpg
20180529_082947.jpg
Sponsored